15: Normal morning

Începe de la început

"Is that your outfit for today, Nayeon unnie?" Sana ask as she look at Nayeon unnie. Nayeon unnie then look at her outfit and widen her eyes.

"Did I really!?" she yelled and quickly walk out of the room. "Momo unnie!" Lisa whine as we all look at Momo.

She's eating already! "Just eat! I'm so hungry!" Momo said to her as Lisa grumpily sat down on her chair.

"Momo is right Lisa, just eat now" Sana said as get a piece of the hotdog. I look at my sisters and clap my hands, "Let's eat!" as they quickly grab everything.

Lisa then grab so many food as she place the other food on the empty plate beside her. "Lisa, why did you fill it with so many food?" Jihyo ask her.

Lisa smile and look at the plate, "Nayeon unnie might not eat latew because the foods awe alweady gone so I keep hew this" she said.

We all look at each other. We should also do it some other time. "Actually, someone calls me and I need to answer it" Dahyun said.

She's about to stand up when Lisa stands up and walk to her direction. She then place a hand on Dahyun's shoulder as she look at her.

"Eat, answew it latew" she said to her as she get the spoon of Dahyun's plate and get a spoonful of food, shoving it inside her mouth.

Dahyun slowly chew the food as Lisa smile at her and pat her head. "Youw so good~" Lisa said as she lean in and kiss Dahyun's cheeks.

What the.... we all widen our eyes and mouth as we saw what Lisa just did. WHY DIDN'T SHE DO IT TO ME!? "Where's mine?" I ask her.

Lisa look at me as she starts to walk towards her chair. "What do you mean 'whewe's mine'?" she ask as she saw down.

"The kiss, where's mine?" Mina cut me off as she look at Lisa. "You mean the kiss that I gave Dahyun unnie?" she ask as she look at Dahyun.

I look at Dahyun just to see her with her cheeks flush red and a wide open mouth. "I just did taht because Wosé unnie said that you should give someone a tweat when they awe good" she said.

What the hell? "Can't I have one?" Chaeyoung ask as she pout. Lisa look at her and smile as she shook her head.

Momo's PoV
"You can't have one" Lisa said as Chaeyoung's eyes become teary suddenly. "Ehh? What does Chaeyoung wants?" I ask as everyone look at me with wide eyes.

"Did you really?" Sana ask as she point at me and place her hands over her mouth as she gasp. I don't know what she wants ok!?

I'm literally busy eating right here like I get hypnotize then I'll just see Chaeyoung acting cute in front of Lisa.

"I don't know what you mean" I said as I take a bite from my jokbal. "Ok, we can- did all of you really starts without me!?" Nayeon unnie said.

All of them look at me as I awkwardly place the jokbal down. "She's so stubbown" Lisa said as I glare at her playfully.

She stuck her tongue out as I look at Nayeon unnie. She glare at me as she walk towards my direction. "Did you already eat everything?" she ask me.

I gulp as I look around, clearly panicking. I didn't even eat everything! Can't she see the other's plates!? Why is it always me!?

"Why is it always you? It's because I always see you eat everytime!" Nayeon unnie yelled as I flinch, same with the others.

"Nayeon unnie, calm down" Lisa said as Nayeon unnie look at her. "Calm down? Do you think I'll calm down because I'm happy that I didn't get to eat anything!?" she ask.

Lisa flinch as she sigh, get the plate that she prepare earlier and present it in front of Nayeon unnie.

I saw Nayeon unnie's eyes become happy as she look at at food that Lisa presented. "I pwepawe one fow you" she said to her.

Nayeon unnie smile as she get the plate from Lisa's hands and quickly walk towards her direction. "Thank you!" she said and kiss Lisa's cheeks.

Lisa smile and pat her head, "Youw calm now" she said and kiss Nayeon unnie as Nayeon unnie froze suddenly.

We all widen our eyes again. "Why would you kiss her while you didn't even kiss me!?" Tzuyu stands up as she look at Lisa.

Lisa look at her and smile. "Calm down Tzuyu unnie, because she's alweady good" Lisa said, walk towards Tzuyu as Tzuyu heave a breath.

Tzuyu then got stiff as Lisa place her lips on her cheeks. "Thewe, youw calm now" she said and smile widely.

"Ohh... I fowgot Mina unnie" Mina froze as Lisa quickly run to her and kiss her cheeks. Now we have 4 tomato to harvest.
________________
Hi, I wanna ask something... do you have any past life or experience that felt like de javu? Or do you believe in past lives? I'm curious about mine if I have because I couldn't see it in my dreams. Hope y'all like the chapter!