Nagito x reader x Hajime "Y/N in wonderland"

✧༺♥༻✧

Monokuma was looking through the
cameras at the students, trying to come up with a new motive.

*Hmm, these kids won't kill each other! I need a new plan... *

"Hey Monomi! What motive did you plan for them? "

"Huh? W-well I thought that they could have a sleep over, play games have a play-

" That's it! Aw, I knew you could be useful for something! "

"B-but don't you want them to k-kill each other? How is a play supposed to help that? "

"Shut your pink-white ass and stop talking! Because I, the genius monokuma have got a 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙩 idea. Puhuhu~"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"So, we will be putting on a play...? "
Hajime asked

"Yup yup yup yup yup! Bingo orange juice man! " 
Monokuma confirmed

"But, how is that supposed to make us kill each other? "
You asked

"Oh I don't know, maybe have some drama, romance, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧! Oh yeah, that's what I'll feel after your performance. You have a week from now on, to produce the play! Adios~"

"W-Wait what about-annd he left, great."
Hajime sighed

Suddenly Monomi appeared.

"S-since you only have a week to prepare, I'll help you! In fact, I have already decided what play you will perform!"

"Is it Romeo and Juliet?"
"Some fairytale?"
"The wizard of oz?"
"Is it a musical?"

"Iiiit's gonna beeeee
Alice in wonderland!"
Monomi seemed to be excited about the play.

"We'll start the auditions in a couple of hours, so make sure you prepare!"

       ========Y/N's POV========
*Really? A play, is supposed to make us kill each other? Out of everything, this is what monokuma chooses? *

After the announcement, I went to the beach with Hajime, Nagito and Chiaki.
Chiaki was playing on some console,Hajime was drinking orange juice while Nagito was mumbling something about hope.

"Soo what are guys auditioning for?"
I tried starting a conversation.

"Hmm, I don't know. I don't really want to be a part of this whole play.What about you Nagito?"
Hajime asked

"Ahh, yes. I would be surprised if trash like me would even be able to get a role! But Y/N, you're so full of hope, you should definitely audition for Alice!"
Nagito grabbed my hands.

"Hey Chiaki what about you?"
Hajime asked Chiaki

"Hm? Oh yeah, um I am not sure. I guess it would be nice to play Alice, but Y/N would be better. Besides I would rather help with the set and costumes, rather than act."

After hanging out for a while, the three of us headed to Jabberwock Park,where Monokuma and Monomi were waiting.

*wow they even set up a stage*

There was a stage with curtains, and a sign that said 'auditions' with some doodles on it.
They were probably drawn by Monomi (judging by the sparkles, hearts, and things related to the play) and then ruined by Monokuma with skulls, x's and other weird stuff.

Everyone else was also there.

"Uh, okay everyone, please head to the hotel. I will call out your name one by one, to the stage to audition!"
Said Monomi