Twelve

Kitten

You seems distance and quiet.

And it scares him of what's going on inside your mind.

Did he do something wrong?

He can't help but to recall the events that took place this week.

"I'm home"

He stated as soon as he entered his condo, your now shared home ever since the two of you reconcile and went back together

Thinking about it it's been a year since then.

After putting his shoes in the shoe rack and set aside the wet umbrella in the corner. He then wear his slippers and started looking for you. Usually you're always at home unless you have to buy some groceries or have to meet up with your editor Sam* in regards to your works. But he was pretty sure you're at home right now since you did say you're at home.

But why didn't you come and usually greet him like usual, but once again thinking about it that's how it has been going for the past few days.

He couldn't help but to grit his teeth and call out your name

"(Your name)?"

He call out while putting down his things on the coffee table and loosening his tie

Still there was no answer so he started searching in the kitchen yet you're not there so the last option was your bedroom, if not then perhaps you're using the bathroom. Still your not there, and he started to get worried.

He was about to call you but then he heard the sound of the door closing that he immediately head towards the living room only to see you removing your slightly wet jacket with a blank look on your face. That made him stop for a moment before softly calling out your name once again.

"(Your name)"

You didn't reply once again and just stop removing your jacket midway to stare at nothingness. You seems to be in a deep thought and no matter how much he thinks about it, he couldn't figure out why you're acting like this.

Perhaps did he really do something wrong?

"(Your name)?"

He approach you

"Hey"

He tap you on your arm gently