Five

Advice From An Old Friend

"You've got a huge house"

You stated as you sat down the carpet

"Everybody says that"

Kenma smirk at you

You roll your eyes at him

"Whats with the smug look Kenma"

You end up chuckling

"Nothing much, what do you want? Juice? Tea?"

"Coffee"

You smile at him and he look at you for a moment as if wondering

"What? I'm an author, what do you expect? I need my brain working"

You said with a chuckle as you watch him drag his ass of to the kitchen while you sat there waiting for him.

As you sat there in silence your eyes wander around to look but there was nothing much to see. Only a few figurines that probably came from Hinata and beside it was a picture frame.

You frown for you can't see the picture in the distance so you crawl into it.

"Ah"

You can't help but to gasp as you stare at the frame

It was the picture from your high school graduation, it was a picture with you, Kuroo and Kenma with it. In the picture both you and Kenma was in your high school uniform of Nekoma, both of you was holding a flower. You're smiling brightly at the camera while Kenma was looking sideways glancing at something meanwhile Kuroo has his arms around both of you.

You remember this event correctly of you both had an argument regarding your graduation. Remembering it you whine slightly, thinking of how childish your reason for getting mad at him for almost not making it in your high school graduation.

Still, you're pretty much insecure during those times. Everybody says you're not meant to be with him, that he was much better of without you. In which at some point of your life you realize they aren't wrong.

"Hey"

You turn around by the sound of a familiar voice

"Tetsu"