𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 : 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

hi everyone! i'm so glad to see that you are all enjoying my fan fictions, it truly makes me smile when i read your comments <33

small shoutout to my readers!!!

thankyou for over 3k reads and many votes, i did not anticipate for one of my books to reach such a vast amount of readers. i would often read other genshin books and ponder; "when will i be able to have success as high as these authors?". it turns out that i just needed to patiently wait for time to reveal it's wonders, which all of you, my beloved readers.

yes yes i know it may seem a little over exaggerated to be swooning over a small achievement, but this book has had much more audience reach than any of my other books (on here and instagram), so thankyou so much.

back to the actual announcement ehehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
throughout the course of 2020, i was occasionally writing poems while i was bored and i just had an idea; "maybe i should publish that book of poems on here!!"

i have already made the cover, it is attached as the header for this page and also below:

the cover may be slightly misleading since it features barbara, so some might think it is genshin poems

the cover may be slightly misleading since it features barbara, so some might think it is genshin poems. the poems i have written are not genshin related, but more based around love.

would you like me to share the poems with you? please let me know in the comments and again, thankyou for all the support you have given to me :)