|~Maqsad~|

In Delhi.
A lady of mid 40s entered the room, where a beautiful girl of 22 was sitting, actually getting ready, wearing a simple yet elegant suit with a very light make up.

Roshnaq: Zoya beta, are you ready? His family has already came to see you.

Zoya turned from the mirror and saw her mother and spoke up.

Zoya: Yes Ammi. I have become ready.

Roshnaq: OK beta. Come then.

Zoya stood up and Roshnaq and Zoya went to the downstairs.

Wasim: Areh. Wo rahi humari bari beti, Zoya Siddique.

Zoya: Assalamualaikum.

The groom's side people: Wa alaikummas Salam.

Isha (Groom's mother): Ma Sha Allah. Your daughter is very pretty, Wasim Bhai.

Sadiq (Groom's father): I must agree. Last time I saw her when she was so little.

Wasim smiled at her daughter, who just had a small smile on her face.

After the Groom's mother asked some questions to Zoya, they decided to let the girl and the boy talk.

Zoya went to the garden with the boy. She was just quite and remembering how her father made her force in this wedding.

Flashback.
Today morning.

Zoya: Abbu plz. I really want to go to Mumbai and work for the Hooda Company. Plz Abbu. Even I had acchieved my degrees. Plz Abbu, plz let me fulfil my this wish.

Wasim: But Zoya. You have your own company right? After me, you and Noor are the one who will manage everything. Then?

Zoya: Abbu, hum agar kuch experience kar lenge to isme accha hi hoga na?

Wasim: You can practice in our office too right?

Zoya: Abbu, plz. Plz let me go to Mumbai and work for Hooda Company. Abbu humara bhi kuch apne liye karne ka man karta hain.

Wasim: But Zoya.

Zoya: Abbu plz. Hum apse darkhwast karte hain. Plz hume jaane dijiye. Hum jald hi wapas ajayenge.

Wasim: OK then fine. I will only fulfil your wish only when you will fulfil my wish.

Zoya: What is it Abbu?

Wasim: My friend's son, Arshad, is a doctor and I want you to marry him.

Zoya was flabbergasted. Did her Abbu just say to marry one unknown person and to be with him for the rest of her life? How can he do that? But she was left with no choice. She had to agree only to let her Abbu fulfil her wish.

Zoya: Fine. I will marry the person whom you will tell me to. But you also have to promise me something. That you will let me go to Mumbai and I will apply for job in Hooda Company.

Wasim: Okay fine. But why do you want to work for Hooda Company only?

Zoya: Abbu, THE ADITYA HOODA, who recently got the award for the youngest entrepreneur of the year. I want to learn from him and no doubt, Hooda Company is one of the best company in India.

Wasim: Okay okay. I understood. Now get ready. Arshad and his parents are coming today in the evening.

Was Zoya only going to Mumbai to work with Aditya Hooda's Company or may be she has some other motives? Something related to Aditya? But how can that possible. She doesn't even see Aditya in person to person or has she?