Tom x Reader

What's a little rain? Well, a little rain in the underworld can kill a non-demon, so it's kind of a lot. But, being stuck inside with your favorite demon makes up for it!

"Ahh!" I yell, racing towards the house.

"Aw crap! It just had to rain on our picnic day!" Tom groans, walking towards me with the picnic basket.

"Didn't you check the weather before?" I ask, opening the door as he steps onto the porch.

"I mean, yeah, but it said there was only a 25% chance of rain, and I didn't wanna see you sad." Tom explains as he walks in and places the food basket on the kitchen counter.

"Well, we can still have fun Inside!" I say, shoving all the cushions off the couches and the chairs.

"What are you doing?" Tom asks, laughing.

"We, my dear demon boyfriend, are going to build a fort out of fluffy stuff! So, go get me blankets. I'm gonna go find some books and chairs and stuff to keep it all up!" I say, pushing the coffee table out of the way.

"Okay." Tom laughs, walking upstairs.

I lay all the couch cushions on the floor, and then wait for Thomas.

He comes back holding a pile of blankets.

"Does this work?"

"It'll do. No go get me the fluffiest pillows you have!" I demand, pointing towards the stairs.

"Don't I get a reward for all my hard work?" He asks, smirking.

"You'll get your reward when all the work is done!" I say, setting up the chairs on the edge of the room.

Tom walks away laughing lightly as he goes to find me pillows.

When he comes back, I am sitting on the floor, staring at the very high ceiling.

"What are you doing?" He asks, dropping the pillows.

"I can't reach the ceiling." I huff.

"Well, obviously, their made for my mom." He chuckles.

"Can you help me?" I ask, making puppy dog eyes at him.

"Help you how?"

"Fly me to the ceiling!" I smile.

He shrugs, walking over to me.

"I suppose. But it's not my fault if you fall." He tells me.

"Ok!" I chirp, standing up.

He gently scoops me up in his arms, and then uses his fire powers to fly me towards the ceiling, where I then attach the blankets to the ceiling, one of them at the very top of the ceiling, and the others lower down, being held up by some string.

Tom places me on the floor, and I beam.

"I still need more blankets." I mumble, looking at the blankets that didn't touch the floor yet. "Slave! Go get me more blankets!" I yell, starting to move the pillows into place.

"Of course, your highness." Tom says, bowing.

When we finally have everything set up, we step back and admire it.

"This is

"This is... Awesome!" Tom's face lights up, and I smirk.

"Well, duh. I made it." I gloat.

It's silent for a minute, before Tom speaks up.

"What now?"

"Now, you go make me food, and I find us a horror movie on my laptop. Duh."

"Why do I have to make the food? I brought you all the stuff you needed." He asks, glaring slightly.

"Because your a prince who has never done a hard day's work in his life, and I'm a commoner who's only ever known hard work, and today I'm going to be the royal, and your my slave. Now, don't make me tell you again." I say, glaring back.

He sighs and walks into the kitchen.

I figure out a movie to watch, and It ends up being rated the scariest movie ever to be made, and there was a huge warning that if any phycological damage is done by the movie, the makers will not be held responsible, and that we have been warned.

"Perfect!"

Tom walks in, holding a bunch of candy in a bowl and popcorn.

"I didn't feel like cooking. Here's your microwave popcorn and random candy I found in the cupboards, your majesty." Tom places the bowls down, and climbs into the fort.

"Thank you!" I chirp, grabbing a handful of candies.

"What'd you choose?" Tom asks, laying on his stomach next to me.

"I dunno, some horror movie. There was a warning at the beginning about phycological damage this movie has caused, so that's cool." I say, stuffing a chocolate into my mouth.

"You sure you wanna watch this?" Tom asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Duh. It seems cool!" I smile, pressing play.

"Okay..." Tom mutters, grabbing some popcorn.

We got about halfway through the movie when Tom shut the laptop.

"Hey! I was watching that! She was about to be murdered!" I complain, looking at him.

"I, uh, I don't want to watch that anymore." He mumbles, clutching a pillow.

I snort.

"Your scared??" I ask, bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"How can I not be?? That was horrifying!" He yells frantically.

"No it wasn't! It was a little scary, but it was still really cool!" I smile.

"Your crazy." He mumbles.

"Awww, Tommy, pwease? I really wanna watch the movie, but I'll be too scared to watch it alone." I make big puppy dog eyes, and clasp myhands together. Tom sighs very loudly.

"Fine. Only because I want you to be happy." Tom sighs.

"Yay!" I open the laptop and press play, and I then move back.

"Come." Tom says, grabbing me by the waist and moving me to sit in-between his legs, pulling by back to his chest.

"Okie." I smile, leaning back.

Boom! Another done! Leave me requests pleeeaaassseeee! AU's are welcome! They won't really be very good until I have requests from people, so please request!