five. titanic and milkshakes

Start from the beginning

"hey, val," kenzie piped up, catching vals attention, "wanna go get milkshakes?"

val giggled and nodded, "one hundred percent, let's go."

THE GIRLS WERE IN VALERIES JEEP, THEY HAD DECIDED TO GO TO CHICK FIL A FOR FRIES AND A MILKSHAKE.

love story by taylor swift was playing on the radio, and valerie turned the volume up so the girls could scream along.

"and i said, 'romeo, take me somewhere we can we can be alone! i'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run, you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby, just say yes!'" the girls sang out in unison, with grins on their face.

valerie lowered her volume as they pulled up to the drive thru, and rolled down her window to order.

"hi!" she said politely, "may i please get two large waffle fries, and two medium strawberry shakes?"

"of course. pull up to the window to get your food, ma'am." the worker said, and kenzie snorted as they drove up to the window.

"the worker sounded so dry!" kenzie burst out laughing, which caused valerie to laugh too, and the girls just sat there laughing.

when the girls pulled up to the window to grab the food kenzie was still laughing, valerie had managed to pull herself together, but apparently kenzie had not.

"thanks, have a nice evening." valerie said as she grabbed the food bag and handed them cash, kenzie continued to giggle in the passenger seat, and val had to hold back a laugh.

"kenzie!" valerie burst out laughing once they had pulled away, "the worker probably thinks you're on drugs, you dumbass!"

"sorry!" kenzie laughed even harder, til she had tears streaming down her face.

"jesus fucking christ," valerie rolled her eyes, but she had a grin on her face.

"you know you love me," kenzie winked, and valerie giggled.

"xoxo, gossip girl." valerie finished, and both girls laughed.

KENZIES PHONE

instagram

kenzie •••

337 likes kenzie val looked pretty eating our chick fil a thought i'd share 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩15s

337 likes
kenzie val looked pretty eating our chick fil a thought i'd share 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
15s.
view all comments

username3 ship!
valerie.mcadams has liked this comment!

valerie.mcadams ma'am u r the pretty one 🛐
kenzie has liked this comment!

GRACIE SPEAKS!
short chapter sorry!!
i think this is gonna be
a fourteen chapter book

fourteen like feb 14th 😽
i literally had written this
chapter as the one they got
together and then i was like
nah nvm 😋

btw once this is finished
i'm gonna edit the whole
fic bc i kinda hate it so if
u get notifications for it
that's why!! sorry!! ly bffs