seven. parties

TWO WEEKS had gone by, kenzie still hadn't accepted vals offer, and val was still texting lilia and jill everyday.

VALS IPHONE

imessage

shawty gays

lilia🍄
BFF

val💫
BFF

lilia🍄
OPEN UR FRONT
DOOR. NOW PLS.

jill😎
bestie can you
open the front
door now?

val💫
i'm- 

val💫
sure shawtys

in real life

VAL opened her door, still looking at her text messages, and when she looked up she was met by the smiling faces of the lilia buckingham, and jillian shea spaeder. how in the fuck?

"surprise, shawty!" lilia exclaimed, and reached out to give val a big hug, which the girl returned immediately.

"guys!" val laughed, hugging lilia back, "what the hell?" she was in shock, but also overwhelmed with happiness.

"hey!" jill laughed, and val pulled away from lilia to give jill a huge hug. jill hugs were the best hugs.

"bestie jill!" valerie smiled, snuggling into jills shoulder, she pulled away to smile at jill, "oh my god, ms spaeder, your voice is so hot."

"hey!" lilia pouted, "a, that's my girl, and b, what about my voice?" val giggled at the girl.

"your voice is adorable, lils," valerie laughed, the blondes pout forming into a smile.

"thanks, bestie," lilia smiled, and val laughed.

"so, why are you guys here?" valerie asked, "not that i'm complaining, of course."

"we were in the area for a party, and we decided to drop by and pick you up," jill explained, as she swung her and lilias intertwined hands back and forth.

"yup." lilia nodded, popping the 'p'.

"party?" val asked curiously, and lilia grinned.

"party."

BOY, was lilia right when she said party.

there were people everywhere getting stoned, drunk, making out in corners, it was just like a party out of the cliche coming of age movies.

"liaaaa," a random girl had grabbed onto vals arm, and was now slurring in her ear.

the girl was quite pretty, to be honest, with long black hair, fair white skin, and flawless eyes.

"i'm not lia," val laughed a little, "sorry, i'm valerie,"

"well, val," the drunken girl giggled, "let's go do shots,"