Chapter 16: Mall Trip

{POV} George-
   Clay and I arrived at the 12:00 train,clay grabbed my hand to avoid getting separated. But it felt so nice. We both pulled up out masks to try and avoid as much attention as possible. CLay tightened his grip slightly. His hands are so warm. Looking down at his hand grasping mine as we speed walk to the back of the train car. I can hear the gossipers "why is a boy wearing that".We finally make it through the people and get seats in the very back. I sit by the window and clay beside me. Even though we are seated he never let go of my hand the whole ride. We chatted about the next MCC and how we hope to be teamed up. Clay teased me saying maybe i should make my Minecraft skin as a maid outfit like Fundy's. I dismissed this and flicked him. "Ouch" i laughed so hard at that for some reason. Finally arriving at the train station. We got off, yes still holding hands, and we start walking towards the mall.
_________AT__THE__MALL___1:08 Pm_________
{Still George's Pov}
We enter the front gate of the mall. Walking to the map at the welcome center. We grab a paper copy and head on our way. "Where do you wanna go first love?" Clay says. It sent a shiver down my spine when he called me love. "Uhhhh- oh! What about the candy shop! Look i can see the big green sign over there" i say getting excited "where?" Clay looks around "there!" Pointing at the big sign that reads "lolli n' pop's sweets" clay looks where I'm pointing and immediately starts loosing it. "Lo- *wheeze* Love- that sig-sign is orange-"............ i turn away and scoff. Letting go of his hand and walking towards the candy store and leaving the wheezing clay behind. I enter the store walking to the back. I start tearing up. "How could he......" i start tearing up when i hear "oh come on george it was funny" i wipe my tears and turn "yeah.. funny" he stops. His face changed. He looked worried and sad. I guess I couldn't hide my feelings from him. He walk towards me and embraces me and whispers "I'm sorry love... I'll be more mature next time" i felt so much better.
{Clay's POV}
*shit...I made him cry...*walking up to him and embracing him "I'm sorry love... I'll be more mature next time" i hug him until i think hes okay. Letting go and grabbing hand. "Love?".... "Yes?"
"How about you get anything you want today? From any place here. My treat" "WAIT WHAT? REALLY?!" I giggle and he looks at me disappointed "no no love I was being serious i just thought it was cute how excited you got" his eyes lit up... I'm gunna regret this heh...
A/n: hey- I'm not dead- well almost but I'm not 😂. Anyways i have been grounded for a few months. I just got my electronics back so i decided I'd update here. I know its been a while I'm sorry about that. I almost got arrested and some shit- but I'm here now. Hopefully ill update here more often. Idk if i will though cause school exists but ill try. I know the last thing was about mental health and all but I'm doing much better now. And hopefully it'll stay that way. Also i dont think ill be doing anymore smut. I did it thinking maybe if i write it myself then maybe ill be okay with it. But when i started getting hate about it i thought feeling uncomfortable while writing it and getting hate its just not worth the effort. Sorry for the people who came here for the smut. I may do some fluff tho. And from now any smut scenes will only be implied. Please understand. Thank you and I'm sorry i haven't been able to let you know why I couldn't update ya'll. Have a blessed day all- <3