Chapter 16: Everybody's looking for something

Start from the beginning

  "No I can do it sensei" Miguel said in frustration with a hint of worry. "Miguel it's fine" Sensei said . I walked up to Miguel and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Not to be a pick me girl , but Miguel you can't push yourself to far" I said he looked at sensei then me. "I got it" he said determined and I raised my hands up in defense and backed away. I crossed my arms and watched as Miguel attempted the kick once more and this time lost balance and fell to the ground.

  We all rushed over to him. "I'm fine. IM FINE" he said the second time more aggressive. "HEY" I said with the same aggression . "Don't get mad when people are worried about, it's a good way to get people to stop caring" I said aggravated. I understand he wanted no one to worry he mentioned it to me before and to Hawk a couple times, he doesn't want people to treat him like a piece of breakable China. But how can you not when people go through somthing traumatic like that.

   I had my hand held out for him and he huffed out a calming breath before grabbing my hand and allowing me to help him up. "Alright, everybody take five, go get some water." Sensei called out. I stayed with Miguel and walked towards Sensei. He looked over our shoulder and called out. "But not from the fountain, I saw som meth head wipe his ass in it" I crinkled my noise signaling I was grossed out.

    "It's ok if you can't do the things you could do before" Johnny said low so only is three could hear. I grabbed Miguel bicep part of his arm lightly triggering him to look at me slowly. "No one is expecting you to be your older self" I said just as low. "You gotta be shitting me" Mitch said and we all turned to him. "What's got your panties in a twist I walked over and grabbed his phone. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed. "Y/n watch it,Berts around" sensei said " like you haven't called us all pussies in front of him" I said walking to him with Mitches phones. "You got a point" he said flat out. "Look" I said showing him. "What? What happened?" Miguel asked. "They canceled the Ally Valley " I said aggravated.

    "City council pulled the permit it says" I said handing Mitch his phone back. "Uh damn, class ends early today" Johnny rubbed his neck nervously and walked away me and Miguel looked at each other then sprinted to him. "Sensei what are we gonna do?" Miguel said "Are we still training?" He asked again. "I read that there's gonna be a community hearing" I said and Johnny looked at me. "You gotta go" he said grabbing my shoulders. "The hell you me I gotta go, your the sensei, if anything I'm a terrible example. If you don't remember karate almost sent me to jail" I said . "Yes but look you use it for good now, it shows that Kreese is just a bad teacher, that's why you have to go." I rolled my eyes.

    "Fine I'll call off work and make sure I set the tutoring time with Hawk before." I said . "Great, now how about tonight?" Miguel asked. "I don't know what's the time?" I asked, at this point Sensei had his arms off my shoulders. "At 9" Johnny said. My eyes widened " Pm? But my curfew is at 8" I said. "Doesn't Hawk sneak in why don't you just sneak out" Miguel suggested. " I've never snuck out before" I said . "First for everything" Miguel shrugged. "We will meet you down the road just do what you dick boyfriend does but reverse" Johnny tapped my shoulder fatherly and walked away. "Fine I'll text you the address." I said to Miguel and he smiled and nodded as we went separate ways.

- time skip to around 8:30pm-

    Everyone who was a staff was gone, and my peers where asleep or falling asleep while I tied my boots and put on mascara. I got a text thinking it was Miguel saying they where here but it was Hawk.

                      Hawk❤️
H: baby I miss you I can't sleep. I just got out of the shower and got dressed, I layed down and felt lonely,I much rather sleep with with you in my arms

Y/n: awe . I think that's the only reason I would want to get adopted

H: I know your not to happy about it but try to think of positives