An Unexpected Visit

>In the Yliss Capitol<
(This story is in Robins POV)

It was around 9 at night while I was in my house casually reading my book on battle strategy, when I heard an strange knocking on the door. I was sure it wasn't Thejera because she usually just stalked through the window, and I didn't think anyone in the Shepards would come over at this hour. I looked through the peephole to find the commander. "What could he be doing here?!" I whispered to myself as I unlocked the door.

"Hey Robin!" Chrom said with a smile, "I just needed a quick tip on something really quick."

"Wait a tip on what exactly?" I asked with more than a little confusion in my voice

"Well I wanna talk to this girl, but I really don't know how to, and since your a girl..." He began to trail off a little. I don't know why but I felt like punching him in the face.

"I'm an expert at strategy not advice Chrom," I replyed shortly. "Why are you asking me in the 1st place?"

"Well, I feel like I can trust you more than anybody in the Shepards," the purple haired prince confessed. How can I reply to that? Maybe if I just dismiss him.

"Hmm that is a point," I remarked, "Let me sleep on it and I'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Ok then, see you tomorrow" Chrom said as he walked away into the night.

I closed the door and locked it. How come I have this weird feeling in my stomach? Is this jealousy? Well anyway I should get some rest.

(Haiya guys! Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter of the fanfic! I decided to get off my lazy but and write something in honor of valentines day~)