smelly owner

watzit pov - macy's writing
i got woken up from my nap by the jingles of keys in the door. my owners home. i race to the door mat to see which one it was, as the door slowly creaked open i heard smudge and pebbles knocking over things in the kitchen because they know i'll get the blame for the mess when my owner sees.

finally the door fully opens and a greyish bag gets dropped right next to me, i look up in shock ,as a heavy ass bag almost just crushed my skull, to see one of my owners. it was chanel. she had just got home from school and my god does she smell. i can smell her from down here. when she closed the door and kicked the bag aside i decided i needed to go for a walk as she stunk the house out. and if i got out now i might not get the blame for the mess in the kitchen when she discovers it.

i jumped onto the windowsill and squeezed through the gap in the window that had been left open for some air.

whilst walking through the park and jumping from swing to swing i decide that i need more vodka and fags from the shops and maybe a chippy too so i start strolling to tesco.

after 10 minutes of dodging cars and chasing birds on my way to tesco i finally made it. walking down the sweet isle i see some juicy grey bunda walk past me,, it was the cat from before! i do a dice roll with my paws as i approach her.

who is this sexy beast. and what will she say...