A New Problem (chapter 5)

A/N - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS AHHHH. Anyways here is chapter 5 enjoy, also let me know if you want more of y/n povs.

Joyce's Pov:

As we pull up to the house I notice the lights flickering off and on. I Look back at the rest of the girls who are staring wide eyed at the house. I jump hearing something behind the car. "What was that?" I asked.

"The boys are here" I look over out the window and see they boy. El and Max get out of the car and walk over to Lucas,Will and Mike. y/n just sits I look back at y/n. "Are you ok" I ask her concerned.

"Yes" she says still sitting and looking at the house. She jumps as Will opens the door, and helps her out. Once thy sht they door they give each other a hug. 'he looks really happy and calm with her' I think to myself as I get out of the car.

"I can go in first" y/n says without any emotion. "What, not we can a go in together." Will says looking at y/n like he is scared to lose her.

"Well lets go" Jonathan says holding Nancy's hand walking towards the house. I've always been so proud of Jonathan hes been through so much but is still so strong.

" Are you coming Ms.Byers" y/n asks sweetly.

"oh. Yep I'm coming" I look at the house and the lights had quit blinking, and everyone seemed calm. well calmer

Wills Pov:

Y/n and I walked in hand in hand. I remembered this is the first time the party besides El has seen our new house.

"Well this is the new house" I said swinging my available arm gesturing the house.

"5 room, 3 bathrooms and the normal stuff like a kitchen and living room" I chuckled.

"I think we should eat dinner and talk about everything in the morning." mike says with El's head on his shoulder. It was kinda cute and made me think maybe me and y/n can do that one day. 'Oh god what am I saying.' I see y/n smile a little bit and nod.

I give a confused look without even realizing it. When I snap (schnapp) out of my thoughts I realize its just me and y/n standing in the living room.

"They are fixing dinner" y/n said softly. I pulled her into a a hug and we just stood there smiling for 5min.

y/n pov:

"They are watching us" I whispered and giggled. Will turned around and saw Dustin,Lucas,Mike,El, and Joyce watching us. When they see that we saw them they run back to the kitchen.

Will says sorry and I say its fine, and it was quite funny which he responds with a laugh. "I want to show you something, in my room" Will said. "Ok"

He pulled my by my arm down the hall. When we walk into his room I am completely socked.

Flashback

"012 YOU FAILED AGAIN TODAY> WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE 11" Papa yelled as his workers threw me in my room.

That's how it always was. Before and after 11 left. When she was there they would say 'Be more like 11' then when she left it was 'You'll never be as good as 11'.

I thought about it all the time, mostly while sitting in my room. That's all it ever was, a room. It was dark and cold. I didn't even have a bed, I slept with a few blankets and pillows on the floor. I never complained tho, But I was still never good enough.

It wasnt until 11 and her friends 'killed' papa and all his helpers that I realized 11 had a bed, and stuff to color.

END OF FLASHBACK

I look around the room. I read WIlls mind 'She will love it. Wait has she ever had a room before?'

"Yes, i've had a room just not a very good one" Will looked at me in shock. "Did you just-" I cut him off before he could finish. "yeah, I'm sorry" I say while looking down at the floor.

"Its ok" he paused "I just didn't know you could do that"

I walk over to his desk, I see a picture on the desk of 'the party' but what really catches my eye is Will dancing with a girl in the back of the picture. "I didn't like her" Will said while turning on some music

'Should I stay or should I go' started playing.

"I like this" I said moving my head slightly to the beat. "Its my favorite, My brother showed it to me" I smile at him.

"Dinner is ready" Joyce yells from the kitchen. I Like her, she seems.... cool. "COMING" Will yelled.

"Race you to the kitchen" I yelled while already being halfway out the bedroom door. From a distance i could hear Will yell "No Fair you got a head start" he yelled fake whining.

"I WINNNNN" I yell jumping up and down. Will came in a second after "Because you cheated" he said faking being upset.

I read his mind 'If youre listening good job' I giggled thank you. He smiled giving me a slight nod. "Alright lovebirds come eat" Jonathan says and the whole table laughs including Joyce.

Will and I look at each other red in the face and quickly look away.

TIME SKIP TO THEM ALL IN THE LIVING ROOM (BECAUSE IM LAZY AND ITS REALLY LATE AT NIGHT)

"We need to get to bed so we are well rested for tomorrow." Nancy says.

"I agree. Ummm" Joyce pauses thinking then says " El you sleep in your room and Mike on the floor in there, Will same for you and y/n, Max and Lucas same for you except in here" she said motioning to the couches in the living room. "same for you two" Joyce says motioning to Nancy and Jonathan.

"Alright, Lets go" El says pulling mikes arm to help him up from the couch because he wad being lazy.

"Same for you lets go y/l/n" Will says pulling my are to make me stand up. I follow him to his room. He hands me some pjs. Once we are ready for bed he gives me some blankets and pillows for the floor.

Except this time I felt conferrable, not like I was trapped. Will turned the lights off and everyone in the house was already asleep. "Thank you" I wisper thinking Will was asleep.

He wasnt.

"For what" He turns over in his bed towards me. "For making me feel welcomed" I said shyly. "No problem, I'm just glad Mike and Lucas didn't give you so much of a hard time" he says chuckling.

I furrow my eyebrows confused on what he meant. I shake my head and tell myself Ill ask later. "goodnight" I say getting comfy. "Goodnight" Will says and that was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed and everything went dark. I was finally asleep, and comfy.

A/N

1229 words wow. Honestly this is trash and I don't know why yall read this but Thank You. Please let me know if you want more y/n povs. Also the next chapter will have a little more to do either the upside down and Hopper but there still will be reader x will byers (duh) 10 reads and ill update. Love you all <3