Finding (Chapter 4)

This is getting a lot more reads than I thought. Also I think i'm going to be doing it in all the other groups pov for a wile because its a lot easier to do. Thank you so much for reading. Enjoy :)

Elevens pov:

"NO" I yelled. Everyone was in shock and y/n just sat there looking down at her and Will's hands. "JOYCE SAID HE DIED WHEN THEY TURNED THE MACHINE OFF" I said my voice shacking Mike stood up and gave me a hug.

"We need to tell Joyce." I whispered but the whole group heard. "We can't she would never let you and Will out of her sight if she found out" Lucas said and Everyone shook their head in agreement.

"Quick question" Y/N says . Everyone stops talking and turns to her. "Who is Joyce?"

"Wills mom" Mike says

"But El lives with her too." Max states

Everyone turns back to each other and continues their conversation.

"We cant just not tell her. I live with her now and I hate seeing how sad she is when she thinks of hopper." I said laying my hear on Mikes shoulder. "Fine. But it wont do any good if we don't know where he is" Will said

Will turned to y/n "Do you know where Hopper is?" she shook her head no. Everyone let out a sigh of disappointment. "sorry." y/n said about to cry. Will pulled her into a hug and told her it was ok.

"Can you find Hopper using your powers?" Max asks me

I look down. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry I forgot" max says while walking over to me

we all sit in silence for 15min

Wills Pov:

"Lets just call my mom" I say standing up and walking over to the phone. Everyone gets up and follows me except for y/n.

I hand el the phone and she starts to call Joyce, and everyone is listening. I walk over to y/n and grab her arm and pull her up to where she is standing, She looks like she is about to cry.

"Whats wrong" I ask y/n

"I feel bad i-I cant help." y/n stutters starting to cry again

"You have helped. You made El realize Hopper is alive which as much as she is scared you could see some hope in her eyes" I said giving her a small smile

I pull her into a hug. We stand there hugging each other for a minute, then y/n whispers "Thank you" I pull back from the hug "You're welcome"

"Done" El yelled. Y/N and I turned to the rest of the group. "Shes on her way..." she paused, we all look at each other. "To pick us up. ALL of us."

"Our parents arent going to let us leave Hawkins" Dustin says.

"She already called them." Mike says.

Mike an El sit on the couch, El resting her head on Mikes shoulder. Max and Lucas are sitting in the same position they are up across from the couch. Y/N and I are sitting at the table hand in hand, Dustin sitting across the table from us.

We all fell asleep. "Joyce is here" Mrs.Wheeler yells. We all walk upstairs. "Um Mike, Who is this?" Mrs. Wheeler asks pointing at Y/N. We all look at each other wide eyed. Nancy Walks in "My friends sister. Also known as y/n" She smiles at here mom and pushes all towards the door.

"Thanks, You saved our ass" Dustin say chuckling a bit. "You're welcome now lets get to the car hurry. Girls in Joyce's car and Boys on Jonathon's car." Nancy says shutting the door, and walking to the car.

"You are coming?" Mike asks.

"Of course" She says as Jonathon gets out of the car, and gives her a hug and kiss.

"Lets go" Joyce says, she pauses walking over to y/n

"Hello, I'm Joyce Wills mom" She puts her hand out for y/n to shake "She dosent know how to do that" El blurts out

"Oh Okay, Well Nice to meet you, We can talk more when to get to the house." Joyce says puling y/n in for a hug

Everyone gets into the car except for Me and y/n

"My mom is awesome, shes super nice, you'll love her. It'll be okay, I Promise" (a/n as a one direction fan "Promise" honestly gave me so many flashbacks. Happy 10 years *sigh*)

I pulled y/n in for a hug and helped her in the car. I watched as Joyce drove off with all the girls in it. "Lets go" Jonathon Yelled out the window of the car. "I'm Coming"

We all squeeze into the back seat because Nancy is in the passenger seat. About 2 hours later we pulled up to our house. But the lights inside were flickering...

A/N

15 reads and I'll update. Thank you so much for reading, honestly I never thought this would get read. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and follow me thank you. 827 words

~Grace