They are practicing casting spells when professor lupin strolls over to check on them.

"Evening kids." He says. "What are you up to out here?"

Harry takes a break and joins lupin nearby. "We realized Black would stop at nothing to get me. We came out here to practice casting spells."

Lupin nods and looks at the sky. It was dark and cloudy. "Looks like it may rain." He looks around. "Listen harry. I know you don't want an escort but you and your friends have to have an adult with you."

"We do." Harry says. He looks toward a nearby door where you couldn't even tell Snape was sitting in a lawn chair. "We asked Snape to come with us so we could practice."

"Has he been helping?" Lupin asks.

Harry shrugs. "He has kind of lazily been casting levitation charms on some of our targets."

"We'll I suppose you're all set then." Lupin half smiles. He wanted to be close friends with Harry as he had been with James but it seemed, just as with Lily, Severus Snape was in the way.

Snape kind of smirked as lupin walked past. He didn't think he would grow particularly close to Harry because he didn't like James at all, but Harry was much like his mum in a way that Snape just couldn't say no when he asked for something, like having an adult watch over them while they practiced spells.

Lupin chose to ignore it but he knew snape was thinking. 'I won this round.'

As lupin starts to leave he hears dementors in the distance they seem to be communicating. It made him wonder if they had found Sirius.

"Alright." Snape stands up and walks over. "You have been at this long enough. Time to get ready for quidditch."

The teens who were present were all part of the quidditch team this year. The only people not there yet was Marcus Flint, the other chaser, and the keeper who they never figured out.

Marcus and the keeper arrive a few moments later and the team gets ready for the game. As they do it begins to rain.

Draco frowns. "This is going to be rough. It's just started pouring."

Jade looks worried. "It's a bad sign." She kind of hides a little behind crabbe. "We should cancel."

Marcus grabs her by the arm and pulls her from behind crabbe. "There is no forfeit, how dare you even think that?"

"Marcus!" Draco and Harry both intervene.

He glares at them. "What?"

Harry pushes between Jade and Marcus. "She isn't afraid of the game, she is afraid of water."

Marcus lets go of her arm but is still upset. "Water?" He says. "Why would anyone be afraid of water?"

"She has a nightmare about drowning." Draco explains. "She just can't handle it." He turns to jade. "Look, it's just a little rain. You can't drown in a little bit of rain."

Jade wants to believe that. "It's really more about the puddles then the actual rain."

Draco nods. "So then just don't look at the ground then." He turns to harry. "Tell her."

Harry nods. "We all understand your fear, but the team needs you." He glances at flint and then at jade. "You are the smallest member of the team you can fly faster than anyone else. You can get us a few easy points until I catch the snitch."

Jade nods. "I suppose as long as I did not look down I could be ok."

Marcus nods. "Don't fail us." He turns and leads them to the field. He leads his team to the quidditch pitch.