48-I Can't Hear you

Start bij het begin

"Kinda of like how when an opera singer shatters glass with her voice" Katrina says.
"Exactly" Cisco says pointing at her, "So, we found out that all Earth-2 people vibrate at their own, more erratic frequency" he goes on to say.
"Higher frequency" Harry corrects him.
"Different frequency" Cisco says back at him.
"Higher" Harry argues.
"Higher frequency than we do" Cisco says.
"Right" Joe says trying to understand.

"So, I ran this all-past Hartley, right? And he postulated that we could create a sort of dimensional tuning fork." Cisco walks past them, "Viola" he says pointing at the device Harry was hooked up to.
"Okay, you didn't do it yourself" Harry says as he gets out of the chair.
"Just let me have this one, okay?" Cisco asks him.
"All right, have it" Harry says.
"Thank You. So, if you two run around the city fast enough to create a refracting field," Cisco says as he draws a circle on the board, "the device can send out a pulse that will bounce off of it, split apart, and collide with itself over and over" he explains drawing an example.

"Amplifying it to an erratic frequency on the Earth-2- "Barry says.
"Higher, higher frequency" Harry comes over saying.
"Higher frequency on the Earth-2 spectrum" Barry finishes saying.
"And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2- "Cisco says.

"It'll disrupt their nervous system" Caitlin says.
"Earth-2 metas go night-night" Cisco says.
"Even Zoom?" Iris asks.
"Even Zoom" Cisco says.
"Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2. How do we keep the pulse from hurting them?" Joe asks.

"Detective, I didn't know you cared" Harry then says.
"Yes, you did" Joe says to him.
"Well, we designed these headphones to protect us from the pulse" Harry says as he places headphones on his head.
"Beats By Wells" Cisco says and Harry laughs.

Just then an alert starts to go off, "Cisco, it's your meta-human alert app" Caitlin says as they look at the monitor.
"That's the high-rise development on the west side" Joe says.
"Hundreds of people live there" Iris says.
"Ramon, we're up. Let's go. Set that pulse off right now" Harry says as he runs up to the workstation, "Allen Ivory, can you start generating that refracting field right now" he says to them.

"Black Siren could take down this building at any point" Barry then says. "All those people, Wells.."
"How many more people are gonna die while we wait?" Harry asks him.
"Guys, which is it?" Joe then asks.
"I think I just got the worst idea of all time" Cisco says as he has a look on his face.

Black Siren stares out a window, "I don't think I've taken down so many buildings at once" she says to herself.
"Maybe you're not as powerful as you think!" she hears a voice say and turns around and starts looking for where the voice came from. "What are you two doing here?" she asks as she sees two figures.

"Why should you have all the fun?" Cisco, pretending to be Reverb says to her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Why should you have all the fun?" Cisco, pretending to be Reverb says to her.
"I thought you two were dead" Black Siren says as she walks closer to them.
"Zoom thinks that, too. And we'd like to keep it that way" Cisco says to her.
"For now" Caitlin who was pretending to be Killer Frost says.
"You think you two can pull one over on Zoom? Well enjoy being dead" Black Siren says.