8-Glimpse of the future

Mulai dari awal

After calming down my amazoness, I look around to see the face of the depressing adventurers who just lose one of their 'goddess' to a random outsider.

I lift Tiona on my back, who clings to me like a koala and presses her breasts against the back of my head.

I go to the tent where I got drunk yesterday, and I eat here with Tiona.

The meal consist of simple dried meat, fruits and vegetables that grow here.

After everyone has eaten, we all get on our way toward the surface.

I walk with the exploration team at the front.

Everyone is now aware of my relationship with Tiona, making the situation awkward.

When monsters appear, it's Bete who kills them to take out his frustration.

When we arrive at the surface, Finn asks "Can you come with us at the Twilight Manor? You should meet Loki our goddess, given your relationship with Tiona."

Andros "Ok."

We arrive at the Twilight Manor.

A silhouette is approaching, after several seconds it reveals to be a red-haired woman, running toward us

When she is near, she jumps toward Ais, who's currently standing before me.

Ais side-steps, so Loki fly towards me. When her head colides with mine, you can almost hear the sound of something hitting metal.

The poor Loki is now rolling on the ground holding her head. But she gets up 3 seconds later, like if the previous incident was an act, there is still a bumps on her head that look comical.

She frowns her already closed eyes.

Loki "Who are you?"

Andros "Drake Andros Hyrute."

Loki "Oh? I'm Loki by the way. Come in, we'll be speaking inside."

We enter the manor, I want to look around but my focus is on Loki, who is watching my reactions.

We walk through the hallway, a corridor, and enter a small room with two green sofas facing each other in the middle and a wood low wooden table standing between them.

I sit on one of the sofa, Tiona on my lap, Loki facing me, and the executive members scatter all around the room.

Loki "So, can you tell me more about you?"

Her tone leaves no room for refusal. Not like it bother me that much.

Andros "I'm Andros, a dragon, I arrived in Orario yesterday, and I'm Tiona's husband since yesterday."

Loki frowns again. And Ais is shaking a little.

Loki "A dragon? There is one who manage to escape the dungeon and-"