the test floor // TWO

Punz was not happy in the slightest, to say the least.

' Goddammit.. that fucking pink-haired brat! Who is he to go around and run away with my prey?! '

Pushing himself up from the ground, Punz let out a long sigh, combing his hair back into a small ponytail as he picked his spear back up from the ground. 

' You won't be able to run away this time, newbie.. ' 

Meanwhile, Five and Fundy were still sitting side-by-side behind a large rock, hidden from the unrelenting snipers and archers who were hunting their prey. 

As Fundy took glances at the place that they were in, Five fiddled with the handles of his bag. 

' ..I wonder why he has the Black March. Oh well, now that he's on my team, it should be easy to convince him to do what I want.. Not now, though, I have to befriend him first. He doesn't look suspicious of me, but he could also just be a good actor. Not that that makes him a good liar. '

The pinkette was so absorbed in his thoughts that it hadn't registered that Fundy was currently being cornered by the hoodie guy who had been chasing them a while ago until he heard both of them screaming. 

Hoodie Guy seemed to be screaming out of exasperation and to use as some sort of intimidation tactic (albeit an extremely lousy one, Five thought) against the ginger. Fundy was screaming out of pure fear, hands gripping onto the Black March as if it were his lifeline.

".." Five watched the scene in silence, sighing softly as he picked up his bag to go and stop the fighting. As he got closer, Hoodie Guy's incoherent shouts got more distinguishable.

"JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING WEAPON, NEWBIE!" 

"I- No! I have to give this back to somebody, I can't let you have i- aIEEEE-" Fundy shrieked as Hoodie Guy threw his spear at him, just barely rolling out of the way in time. 

"STOP RUNNING FROM ME!" Hoodie Guy fumed, chasing after Fundy who subsequently ran away, spotting Five standing in front of the rock and ducking behind him.

Now, as Fundy was taller than Five, it made a rather funny scene. The ginger, who was at least a few inches taller than him was cowering behind him, one of the 13-Month Series weapons held in such a stance that one could assume it was nothing more than a normal kitchen knife. A blond boy in a hoodie stood fuming, spear in hand and face red with rage.

"What the fuck," Five sighed to himself, shifting his stance so that he would hide Fundy from view.

"Ayo, Hoodie Guy. What do you want with my teammate?" 

Hoodie Guy seemed to get angrier at the nickname, face turning a darker shade of scarlet. "First off. We don't have teammates here, we're supposed to kill each other, and SECOND off, I want his fucking weapon! We've been over this!" 

Fundy spoke up from behind him, voice wavering. 

"I told you, I have to bring this back to someone!" 

"You heard him, he's gotta bring it back to somebody."

"He can't do that if he's dead!"

"Yeah, well he can't do that if you take it from him either, can he?"

Hoodie Guy glowered at him, then raised his spear, poised to strike-

"HEYYYY EVERYBODY! SORRY, BUT TIME IS UP! ANYONE FOUND TO BE FIGHTING AFTER THE TIME LIMIT WILL BE... YOU GUESSED IT.. ELIMINATED! NOW.. FOR THE NEXT TEST, YOU HAVE TO PAIR UP, LOVELIES!~ TEAMS OF THREE, GO! YOU HAVE A TIME LIMIT OF 5 MINUTES TO FIND A TEAM.. STARTING... NOW! OH, BY THE WAY, DO MIND THAT BY THE END OF THE TIME LIMIT YOU HAVE TO BE TOUCHING YOUR TEAMMATES!"