Queen Carrie Serpentine

Narrator

Narrator

Carrie Serpentine known as the one who could indirectly send shivers down your spine, at 1065 years old, she is of course young and lithe, with intimidatingly deep brown eyes, naturally pretty eyelashes, and long dark brown hair.

She is the former heir and now Queen of the city known as New Orleans considered to be the capital of fun and dancing, but not without the looming threat of the supernatural, vampires, werewolves, witches, and even more rarer, hybrids.

Her ascent to the throne, began from her human and last 18th birthday all the way till now as a 1065 year old female hybrid, the same spark and hope her kind of birthdays usually give was darkened after triggering her monstrous curse at the same time. At the start of her reign came a great deal of trials and tribulations particularly from the pure-hearted and blooded sides of vampires and werewolves, but not without her first official promise of aligning duty and honour above all else as what a Queen should do in her mind at the time.

Despite her cold and detached nature Carrie had deeply engraved in herself, she secretly craved for attention and love. Attending several meetings a day with the human faculty, she found herself drawn to the nightly music and parades her Birth place now showcased annually, especially the dancing and the rhythm. In the eyes of the four factions and her people she could be perfectly described as passionate, fierce-spirited, independent, intimidating and calculating. Unexpectedly of a hybrid, Carrie has shown to have looked at life in the eyes of all of her subjects, even the humans she usually considers collateral damage, although without voicing any doubt, she continues to feed on people discretely, the truth of the matter, is that she could simply compel them to behave. But then, there was no fun in that as over the decades Carrie has had to learn the cold hard truth about hybrids like her... 'It is not about the feed, it is about the kill.' So as she was told and that's how she has always lived off of. It was just easier to mindlessly feed on an innocent's Carotid Artery, thinking of nothing but how satisfying it was and without a even so much as a single thought about the life she was snatching every second.

During the course though of these past few years the queen herself was growing frantically paranoid by the second as her enemies seem to be closing in on her. The threat she was most worried about was the Mikaelson Clan, a family consisting of four vampires and a very powerful witch.

The day finally arrived when she received the most wretched news ever, from one of her werewolves in her trusted group, the Mikaelson family were on their way back to New Orleans together, apparently Elijah and Klaus were coming back from Mystic Falls, Kol and Rebekah were coming back from a god-knows-where journey and Freya was coming back from Lebanon...

Carrie had only hours to prepare herself, to force herself to welcome them with open arms and to have to discuss the future of their stay, she had to do everything in her power to keep everyone safe and to get the city rid of the Mikaelsons as soon as she could, whilst aware of their reputation and the fact that they were the reason New Orleans became what it was today.

For how much a part of her was grateful that they turned her beloved city back into its former glory she knew instinctively that none of them were to be trusted at all, the Queen was aware of all of their reputations especially Klaus Mikaelson's. Carrie knew that he was known as the big bad wolf, who bought nothing but destruction and pain everywhere he went and there was the noble Elijah who never broke his word or even so much as dishonoured anyone which would then lead to Kol, the psychotic brother who couldn't control his bloodlust and didn't care to. There of course was Rebekah who was labelled as a vindictive b*tch who is capable of holding the longest grudge ever... last of all there was the big sister Freya who would do anything to protect her family.