A Dance for the Panther • Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Start from the beginning

When you finished, you turned the shower off, and headed to your room with a fluffy towel wrapped around your body. You went to your wardrobe and rummaged through your clothes, looking for something would enflame Grimmjow's desires. Your eyes probed through your nightgowns and lingeries, and oddly, none of them piqued your attention.

Then a naughty idea came to your mind; a sly grin slipped into your lips as you set your mind on what to dress for him tonight.

You made a beeline towards the dressing table, and applied dark make-up on your face. The moment you finished, you heard your bell ring.

Your heel clanged against the floor when heading to the door, then you finally open for your long-waited guest.

"Evenin'—"

Grimmjow's curt salute was shortly cut when his gaze fell upon you. You stood there before him, ultimately naked, with no single piece of clothing covering your angelic figure. His aquamarine eyes hazed with something thick and dark as he studied your figure.

You cocked your head to the side as hoarse words rolled off your tongue, "Like what you see, tiger?"

Grimmjow's nose flared indignantly before grabbing your arm harshly, and pushing you inwards, slamming the door shut with his foot.

"The hell were ya thinkin', huh?!" He roared with his rasp voice.

A playful grin slipped into your lips, "Hmh, Thinking what?"

You knew you got on his nerves, because you saw veins popping out his forehead, "What if someone saw you like this?!"

"I'm a stripper, darling, men always - Hmph"

Your teasing words were cut brusquely by a vigorous kiss of his unrelenting mouth. Grimmjow released a satisfied groan when he sensed you giving in to his dominance, letting him claim your mouth with his warm, wet tongue. You could taste tobacco and whiskey off of it. He always tasted like that, and you got used to it, familiar with even. His manly scent filled your nostrils, intoxicating you greatly.

One hand got lost in your lush hair, and the other trailed down to your bare back, then cupped one of your buttocks, giving it a slight squeeze. He broke the kiss and gazed down at you, his fiery eyes locked with your half-lidded ones, breathes mingling together.

"Dare to say that again, and I'll make you unable to walk for an entire fuckin' week,"

Your body shook in delight at his statement. You licked your lower lips suggestively, "Ah, please do..." Your mouth reached to his ear, whispering with the most sultry voice you had, "I want your dick deep inside me..." Then you licked the shell of his ear leisurely; you could feel him shiver.

He chuckled, "Ah, someone's overly thrilled tonight..."

"Oh, tiger, you have no idea..."

Your eyes locked again, but more intensely this time.

"I want you to dance for me first," He said in whisper, "I want to see your naked body sway only for me..."

The deep, hoarse tone he spoke with made your core throb; how could you refuse such demand? You'd dance for him until your feet bled if you had to.