"Just hold the statues hand."

Mina: "Come on Kyouka, everyone that comes here does it."

Kyouka: "I don't get whats such a big deal about some stupid statue."

Tooru: "They say that he's a hero of old that was cursed to be a statue for eternity until he found his soulmate."

Kyouka: "That sounds..."

Mina: "Cute?"

Tooru: "Romantic?"

Kyouka: "Stupid"

Tooru: "Aughhhh, just come on it's just a photo. Come on, just hold the statues hand."

Kyouka: "Fine, jesus christ.

As she takes the statues hand no one notices the statue start to glow slightly, no one notices anything at all. Until suddenly, after Tooru had taken the photo, the statue bursts and out falls a fluffy green haired man dressed in armor and holding a large sword.

As soon as the man landed on the ground (the statue was raised slightly) he rolled, even in all the heavy armor, back to his feet and assumed a fighting stance.

The hero of old shouted "Don't you dare curse me Demon King, die with dignity knowing you have lost!"

The hero looked around in confusion from not seeing his foe to see a large open courtyard surrounding a large empty statue base, surrounded by luscious greenery and flowers. Definitely not the wasteland that he had been fighting the Demon King in.

The hero turned to the group of girls next to him and asked "Excuse me young maidens, but what year is this?"

One of the women with purple hair seemed to be too in shock to answer, simply staring at her hand, so the one with vibrant pink skin spoke up "Uh... the year is 23XX."

The hero fell to his knees, his realization hitting hard. "Nearly 3 millennium," He looked up "Has the Demon King caused trouble within the last 3 thousand years?"

The pink girl spoke again "If the stories truly are real, then he hasn't done anything in so long that it is believed to be just that, a story."

The hero nodded and spoke again, "And what of this supposed soulmate that was to unburden me of my curse?"

The pink skinned girl turned to her purple haired friend, who shyly waved with a bright red face and closed eyes at the mention of the word "Soulmate".

-:- 

Aizawa, also known as the pro hero Eraserhead, along with the Wild Wild PussyCats and Vlad King were currently running full spring towards whatever that bright light in the middle of the forest was.

The PussyCats had said that the only thing in this direction was an old statue that had been there for centuries. But if that light meant something, it was better to be safe than sorry.

-:-

"So this is the maiden that was destined to be my soulmate." The green haired man had stood and walked in front of Kyouka, whis heart rate was through the roof. She could take out a city block with her quirk right now.

"H-hi!" Great her voice is high, and she was stuttering too. Was she turning into Akatani?

(A/N for the sake of ease on my end, everything upto the training camp arc is the same. Though instead of Izuku, its Mikumo Akatani, the prototype version of Izuku in his place.)

The man kneeled in front of her and took her hand. "Then I truly am blessed. May I have your name?"

"Jirou, Kyouka Jirou..." Yay, she managed to get it out without stuttering.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful young lady. My name is Izuku Midoriya knight of The Argonian Empire and captain of the Demon King subjugation army. It would be an honor to spend the rest of my life with you." He said after he laid a kiss on the back of her hand. How he managed to do this without batting an eye was beyond the group of girls. Kyouka was blushing, Ashido was blushing, and no one could see it but Hagakure was blushing too. 'Di-did he say for the rest of his life?'

Though suddenly he was on his feet and drawing his sword from his back.

The girls, startled by his sudden actions, turned to see their teacher followed by the PussyCats and Vlad King coming from the direction of the camp.

"Halt!" Large amounts of energy suddenly started pouring out of Izuku's body as he spoke to the group of heroes. "State your name and business here."

The group stopped and took their stances. Tiger stepped forward. "We are the Wild Wild PussyCats, there was a disturbance from this direction in the forest and as the heroes stationed here we came to investigate." He spoke with confidence.

"Stationed? So you protect this forest?" 

"Yes!"

Izuku stopped radiating the energy and and returned his sword to his back.

(A/N think of Izuku's sword to be similar to the size of Asta's large sword from Black Clover, also, Izuku is around 188cm instead of the 166cmm that he is in canon)

He knelt once again and said "Then I must thank you. You have protected this forest and therfore the place I have resided for the past three millenia. You have my gratitude."

Needless to say the group of heroes were astounded to hear this. His place of residence? That must mean.

"Are you the statue person?" Ragdoll was the first to voice her thoughts.

"Indeed. For nearly 3000 years since I have defeated the Demon King I have been frozen in time. Though thanks to Kyouka here," he said, gesturing to the group of girls with a lady killer smile. "I have been saved from my curse."

Aizawa was next to voice his thoughts, "Then what was that power you used, I couldn't erase it with my quirk, meaning it's not a quirk, so what is it?"

"Ah, that is a gift that children of noble birth, and on rare occasions common birth, within the Argonian Empire are born with known as magic. Though I am rather curious as to what these... quirks are."

Aizawa seemed to accept that answer. "You have a lot of catching up to do. But we can figure out what to do back at camp." And he turned to leave.

Izuku turned back to the group of girls. "Well, I assume that you are also staying at this camp?"

With a nod of confirmation he reached out for Kyouka's hand. When she placed her hand in his he said "Then let us depart."