Chapter 6

Zhuangyi no longer guessed the meaning of 211. He changed his nickname to 985. "This way I can press you down ha ha."

(TN: just a reminder: TN: are projects from the Chinese government to improve Chinese university to world class level)

Xie Jun: "..."

Xie Jun did not want to get involved in this topic of 211 anymore.

Xie Jun: "Tomorrow at school I'll wait for you, we'll see who will press who down, who'll hold who under one's control."

Zhuangyi: "For basketball? Great! I accept!

Xie Jun: "The basketball team will also come too, is that okay?"

Zhuangyi: "OK, OK! By the way, what did the homeroom teacher want you to do today?"

Xie Jun: "It was about the basketball team. In October, there will be the high school basketball league in the city. Since I am the captain, the homeroom teacher asked me if I wanted to withdraw from the basketball team."

Zhuangyi pauses and his typing slowed down. "Why would you want to withdraw?"

"Influencing my studies." Xie Jun said, "for our second Senior year, we must concentrate more on our studies, the home room teacher said so."

Zhuangyi's heart ached. "What did you say then?"

"I'll tell you after the game."

Xie Jun has actually already decided to quit after this match.

Zhuangyi could also see Xie Jun's intention and felt somewhat at a loss.

Xie Jun: "Don't mention it to the team tomorrow, lest they be distracted. They naturally depend on basketball team members to play well."

Zhuangyi: "hmm."

The next day, the basketball team somehow already knew. Seven to eight feet tall boys blocked the door of the Class to find their captain.

"Let's talk about it after school." Xie Jun came over and said, "Don't block the door here, all of you scatter."

Second Senior year players he played with for a year did not object, but a senior year one player who had just entered school did not want to go.

He said, "Older brother Xie, I only came to this school to be able to beat you. People who were captains before usually withdraws from the team in the third year of high school. How come you're withdrawing in first year?"

The man next to him immediately started pulling him away. "Captain, we'll wait for you at the basketball court this evening. We'll go first."

Xie Jun waited for them to leave and turned back to the classroom. He saw the curious eyes of the students in Class Seven. Xie Jun didn't care. His eyes turned and fell on Zhuangyi, who had his head dropped low, he did not know what he was doing.

Seeing that Zhuangyi was busy, he went back to his seat.

The next class was another class for the homeroom teacher, Xie Jun was a little upset when he saw the homeroom teacher.

Yesterday, the homeroom teacher wanted him to quit the basketball team immediately. "You're not a sports athlete. Why do you waste so much time playing basketball for?" He added, "If you finish your homework on the weekend and review it, and only played for an hour or two, I wouldn't stop you, but you're the captain, and you'll have to hold practice sessions regularly, which will affect your study."

Xie Jun threw his books aside and wrote idly, thinking about meeting those people on the basketball team in the evening.

In fact, he had been slightly mad. He hadn't expected the basketball team to block the door.

He hadn't handled it well.

A strong but well-organized troop would not have this problem.

The home room teacher glanced at him several times. When he (XJ) didn't raise his head up, he couldn't help asking him to get up and answer the question. He answered correctly. The home room teacher had no choice but to let him sit back down.

As soon as he sat down, Xie Jun felt himself get hit by something and looked down. It was a small paper ball.

He unconsciously felt that it was Zhuangyi who had thrown it.

When he picked it up, he looked up and saw that the person on his right next to him was looking at the blackboard without looking askance, pointing his hand in the direction of Zhuangyi behind his back.

Xie Jun looked at Zhuangyi, and Zhuangyi turned his head back down. He only caught a glimpse of his reddish face, and the hair at the back of his head.

Xie Jun bowed his head and opened the paper ball, which was actually a long piece of paper, because it was too long to knead into a paper ball.

There were nine pictures on the paper with stick figures. At the beginning, was an introduction of the small people. The one called 11 had foolish set of hair on his head and was called Brave. The other was called Great Big and was stepping on auspicious clouds.

The first picture: Brave cried and wailed at 11 complaining about Great Big's misdeeds. 11 said to him, "Just watch, I'll teach him a lesson!"

The second picture: 11 delivered a written challenge to Great Devil: "Evil Devil King, I will seek justice on behalf of Brave and destroy you on the full moon!"

The third case: The auspicious clouds under Great Devil King blackened, and a sign of lightning was painted in the palm of his hand. 11 screamed, "Ah!" and was turned to dust.

Picture 4: 11 has been redeemed and resurrected by the love of his little companion.

Picture 5: 11 asked the Book of Wisdom how to defeat the evil Lord.

Picture 6: The Book of Wisdom tells him to use friendship and love to redeem the great devil, not to hurt him with a sword, and gives examples of himself and his predecessor Devil King W. The Book of Wisdom says that he redeemed the former dark Devil King with the power of friendship between the two men that lasted eighteen years.

Picture 7: 11 found Great Devil again and gave his friendship and love. The auspicious clouds under the great devil's feet become a rainbow of colors.

Picture 8: It's no longer the Great Devil, but the simple Big Big. 11 and Big Big were hand in hand, surrounded by bubbles of friendship.

Picture 9: 11 said to him, "We are very happy but your little brothers are not happy yet. Let's enlighten them and make them happy, too." Big Big said: "___"

There is only a horizontal line in the big bubble box, which is to be filled by the people who see it.

Xie Jun filled in the blanks carefully.