Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"

Start from the beginning

Freddie swallowed hard "Fuck." He groaned and dragged her mouth to his, his lips ravenous as they travelled over hers.

Daisy's skin heated and her stomach dipped. His passion took her breath away. His tongue probed her open mouth and his hands closed over her breasts.

Her nipples ached under the touch of his thumbs. She kissed him back and shoved at his boxer briefs. Her fingers wrapped around his erection and she caressed his cock until her hand grew slippery with moisture.

Need built inside her to the point she couldn't take it anymore. Daisy gave his lips one final kiss and dropped to her knees once more.

Her mouth closed over the head of his cock and a long sigh travelled through her. She slid slowly down the length of him and he let out a hoarse moan, resting one palm at her temple while the other smoothed her hair from her eyes.

She moved her mouth back up his shaft, taking her time, applying pressure with her lips, loving him with her tongue.

Daisy kissed the tip of his cock and licked at the head before surrounding him again and gliding back down.

She slipped her hand between his legs and cupped his balls, massaging gently while the fingers of her other hand encircled the base of his cock.

He thrust against her and groaned "that's my good girl, take my cock Daisy"

Even though she knew he enjoyed oral sex and he craved the heat of her mouth, it was always as much for her as it was for him.

She loved the silky smoothness of his cock, the power of his rigid length pulsing in her palm. His musky scent heightened her desire and his groans of pleasure spurred her on. She revelled in his responsiveness to her touch.

"Mmmm." She hummed against his shaft and glanced up at him from under the fall of her hair. His jaw was clenched and his eyes hot and intense as he stared down at her.

Kneeling before him while there was a chance of being caught, intensified the passion building inside her.

Daisy let his cock pop from her mouth and continued to stroke him with her hand while she dipped beneath him and tongued his balls.

Her wet mouth slid over him, lapping, teasing. Her lips worshipped his sensitive skin.

Freddie swore and bucked against her. He cradled her chin in his palm and urged her back to his shaft, easing his cock between her lips with a guttural moan.

His fingers slid into the hair at her temples, holding her firmly in place. Moisture pooled in her mouth and she whimpered in anticipation.

His hips thrust against her, his cock filling her mouth and retreating, over and over. Saliva coated his skin and clung to her lips.

The power of his thrusts increased, his firm hold keeping her right where he wanted her. Her eyes wanted to close so she could savour the moment, but the need to watch him took over.

Her attention lifted to his face, travelling over his tense features.

Their gazes clashed. He gave her the look, that look that told her he was about to reward her efforts.

His thighs grew rigid and his thrusts went deeper. She gripped his legs and held on tight.

Daisy saw the instant it came over him, knew right when it was about to hit.

This was the part she delighted in most the anticipation, the expression on his face and the way he immersed himself in the moment.

His mouth dropped open and his eyes glazed over. He let out a loud groan and thrust one final time, his thumbs stroking her temples while his body shook with the release.

His come hit the roof of her mouth, spurting to the back of her throat. She breathed hard through her nose, swallowing and moaning against his slick skin.

His hips lifted and a raw moan tore from him.

He jerked again and she swallowed more, holding him to her as his belly tensed and the last drop left him.

"God, your mouth is heaven." His voice was hoarse and his breathing ragged.

She tasted him on her tongue, slid her mouth up his shaft so she could lick the remnants from the tip.

Daisy kissed the head of his cock. He trembled again as she smiled against his moistened flesh, adoring the fact that Freddie Mercury's one weakness was her.

Letting out a chuckle of disbelief over how satisfying Daisy's mouth was, he looked down at her "you did well my love"

She smiled up at him with a broad grin over his praise.

There was nothing about him that she didn't love. A powerful energy ran through her, as she stood up infront of him. She carefully leaned forward slowly, giving him a clear view of her cleavage "and when we land" her voice was soft and breathy "I'm going to milk your cock as I fuck you Mr Mercury"

Taken aback by the welcome role reversal, Freddie's eyes widened as she took her seat opposite him "yes ma'am"