It's been a month already since I saw the restraining order, and have been giving Finn space. I've come to terms with it but I can't bring myself to forget. It's impossible to ignore it when you know someone in your life is in trouble.

I quickly checked the clock and rushed downstairs only to be met by the couple.

"Ah! There she is!" Jack points. "Slept good?" He added. "Surprisingly, yes. Y'all's bed is really comfy. Where'd you get it?"

"It's saatva." They answered.

"Hah." I look for a moment before joining everyone on the table. "Are you guys making waffles?" My eyes trailed towards the waffle maker plugged in, being operated by Jack.

"Yup. Since it's all you talked about last night, I started craving for 'em." He answered before topping a whipped cream over a pile of waffles.

"Neat." I whistled, taking my own plate of breakfast.

After breakfast at Jack's, I now drove home to get cleaned up. Pulling over in the underground parking, I head straight up the stairs to the lobby.

"Y/N!" Out of nowhere, Avery hops in front of me, stopping my tracks.

"Oh!" "What are you doing here?" I ask in confusion, seeing no sign of Finn around.

"Is Finn here with you?" I wondered, still looking around.

"No. He's at home." He spoke, leaving me surprised. "Did you come here alone?!"

"Yes."

"Jesus, come here." I quickly took his hand, heading to the elevator. He quietly stood still as I examined if he's fine, staring into his endless reflection on the mirrors surrounding the room until the elevator chimes, indicating our arrival to my floor.

"What takes you here?!" We now walk inside my place and I set the boy down on the couch. "Daddy is sleeping." He spoke.

"Doesn't mean you have to come all the way here!" I threw my hands up.

"He's acting funny." He spoke. "What do you mean?"

"Like when we talked to him on the phone." He added, still leaving me puzzled.

I start to look back, recalling the times when we got on the phone, specifically when he was too tired and yelled at his manager.

A suspicion now arise in my mind, "He's drunk." He virtuously spoke, swinging his legs back and forth. "Oh..."

"I'm really worried, Y/N." He spoke, troubled to perfectly pronounce the word 'worried'. 

"Come on, let's take you home." I take my hand out. "Is he gonna be okay?" "We'll figure it out."

"Finn." Y/N immediately called as soon as she stepped foot inside his home.

A sudden shuttering sound of glass was heard from the kitchen. "Stay here." Y/N demands to the boy.

"Holy shit what happened to you." Y/N spots Finn who was currently wasted on the kitchen counter.

"Ahh! Y/N! You're here!" He slurs, attempting to get up. "Your son came all the way to my place. Alone. He seem real worried about you. Are you alright, man?" She wondered with worry.