033; lie on water

。\|/。

chapter 33

lie on water

。/|\。

The first month of vacation has blinked, as Y/N made the most out of her stay. Time really do flies when you're having fun. The second month, she stared out the window in a funk, spending most of her days chilling in the penthouse. By week six, leftover work had started to pile up for her to accomplish.

Yet, she was able to manage her time, working whilst spending their little family vacation.

Though, one night, on the way home from a night out, Y/N stumbled upon one of the locals handing out flyers to passers-by through the pebbly streets.

She politely rejected, but the flier somehow found its way onto her hands. She saw it was an ad for a new hot spring wellness resort approximately an hour outside of the city as she read through the writings.

She realized it's a new place, somewhere she's never gone before. and so the next day, she took Vivian and Rosie to have a relaxing day.

But today, it's different. She intends to go by herself after a long day of virtual meetings and finishing up of designs.

"Thank you." She nods at the receptionist, walking into the room to settle her belongings and change. Once done, Y/N walked up to one of the stone-y, warm pools, carefully dipping her body and sitting up on the surface.

After successfully immersing your body into the water, you exhaled a sigh of relief, your arms supporting your torso as you closed your eyes.

As you placed your feet in the shallow, heated water, a hum slipped through your throat. The liquid held you fiercely as you finally let your entire body to rest in the lukewarm water and chilly wind in the air.

The fact that not many people are strolling around the area that you're in right now since it was a secluded area made you feel at ease. 

Plus, you were separated from the side of the resort where people congregated in the public pools and areas by a slew of stones.

The silence was so quiet, and it made you feel too comfortable. You carefully lowered your arms from the ledges, slumping the rest of your body into the water, leaving only your eyes, nose, and mouth above the water's surface.

Slowly closing your eyes, you marveled at how perfectly the breeze saturated your now-soaked hair. It felt really good to just buoyantly float since you were actually on top of a literal waterbed.

You let your consciousness slip from your formerly tight grip as you are calmed by the nature's enticing charms.

Y/n

When life tends to get too complex, too fast, too cluttered, too deadline oriented, or too type A for you, stop and remember your own spirit.

You're headed for inspiration, a simple, peaceful place where you're in harmony with the perfect timing of all creation.

But what if you don't have one?