Hanahaki Disease

Ive been avoiding them like the plage and every time I saw them the disease would get worse. I knew I had to have the surgery but do I really want to?

I have no one now. My sister hates me  and the boy I love is in love with my sister.

I've been coughing up more flowers then ever before. I don't know why but a few months have been cut down to a few weeks. I think I might do the surgery. I mean is love even worth it? Is loving someone who doesn't love you worth the pain?

I walked around the corner to go to my dorm when I saw Kirishima and clara making out on the wall. They stopped immediately when they saw me. "Umm f/n" kiri said. Clara looked away from me. "I just need to get to my dorm" I said. Clara jumped in. "You don't stay there anymore" she said. I looked at her confused "they gave it to me. You will sleep on the couch" she said. Kirishima pulled away and looked at her. "What?" He said at the same time as me.

"You heard now leave." She said "where is my stuff?" I asked. "There was nothing in there" she said back. "Yes there was! There was a necklace that dolly gave to me along time ago" I said practically yelling. "I have it here but your not getting it back. You dont deserve it after what you did" she said.

I walked up to her and grabbed her neck. "I didnt do anything! If you don't give it back I'll send you back to the grave!" I yelled. Kirishima put a hand on my shoulder. "F/n clam down give me a sec with her ok?" He said. I calmed down a little.

I left and after a while he came back with the necklace. "Thanks" I said. He nodded and clara came up behind him. "Look f/n I don't like you. I actually hate you for everything you did but I'm willing to make peace of you do one thing" she said. "What?" I asked. "Stay away from Kirishima" she said.

Me and Kirishimas eyes went wide. "Clara you need to stop! That's not manly" Kirishima said. "No she is all up on you! I love you and she is getting in the way of us!" Clara yelled. I felt anger rise inside me. "Clara no one will get in between us. I love you to" he said.

I felt a flower coming up my throat. "Look clara there is no need to worry I love someone else but they aren't here ok. Look I *cough* have to go" I lied running off coughing.

A whole damn flower came up my throat. Another was coming up. "F/n? What's wrong?" Someone said. Denki came up to me. "Is that a flower?!" He yelled rubbing my back. "Ya I um I" he cut me off. "Dude we need to get you to a hospital" he said. "no denki they can't do anything right now" I said. "But but" he said about to cry like a kid. "It's ok I'll be fine just don't tell anyone?" I asked sadly. He nodded slowly. "Here I'll walk you to your dorm" he said.

"No clara took it" I said. "o that girl is getting on my nerves. She is all over Kirishima and I think she was hitting on bakugou and todoroki" he said. I looked at him wide eyes. "Really?" I asked confused. "Yep she is so different then she used to be" he said scratching his head. "Anyways you can stay with me until they figure something out" he said grabbing my hand. "You don't have to" I said. "Don't worry I got to help a friend!" He yelled.

There is something up with clara but what?

I got on the computer and looked up the surgery. "$1256.90" I whispered. It's to much money I can't afford the surgery. I'm going to die....

I slowly fell asleep to the thought.

Time skip

"Shhh you'll wake her up!" Denki yelled. "shut up dude your yelling. Why is she in here anyway" Kirishima I think said. "She had no where to go. Since clara came and took everything. You were just saying a couple weeks ago you liked f/n" denki said. I've never heard him so angry.

"Look that was nothing ok! Once clara came back everything I felt came back to me. I know it's not manly but I had to choose one of them." He said. That sentence alone made me want to throw up more flowers.

I dashed up and ran to the trashcan. "F/n!" Denki yelled pulling my hair up. He rubbed my back. I started to choke on the flowers. I felt something start to stage me as it came out. I pulled and pulled. There was thorns coming out.

Denki eyes widened at all the blood. " my goodness! You need to go to the hospital!" He yelled. "No I'm good" I said. "F/n what's going on?" Kirishima asked. "Nothing leave" I said grabbing some paper towels. He didn't leave.

"F/n you don't have long! We have to get that surgery!" He said. I was getting angry. "I said no!" "Why not?!" Denki said. "I can't afford it ok! I looked it up and I can't afford it. Trust me I much rather feel nothing then a constant pain" I yelled. Denki hugged me. I heard the door close as Kirishima left. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know" he said

I hugged him. He was like a big brother to me.