Chapter 1: The new enemy

~Author POV~

???: "So this is it right?"

What it looks like a float city, 2 young people are walking in the streets like they are calm. The first one is wearing a pole shirt with 3 colours: "yellow in the top, white in the middle and red in the bottom", a blue jean and white shoes with red pins and the second one is wearing a black shirt, a blue trouser with gray lines, black strap with a gold  buckle and black shoes.

???2: "Well, remember that we have a mission after all."

The first one is Ichiro Fujimoto, the main heir of the heisei riders and the second one is Keiji Moot, the secondary rider and partner and friend of Ichiro.

Ichiro (Questioning): "How much time  did they are..."

Keiji: "Well, those idiots are always creating troubles and not only that, we have been fighting these idiots anonymously."

This is the story of 2 youth chosen who inherit the cape of the heisei riders: "Main and secondary" and their adventure starts in a post-apocalyptic future.

~Opening~

~Ataraxia~

~Ichiro POV~

If you want to know, here in the streets are so calm and judging about the technology, I must admit that humans evolved in technological advancement.

Keiji: "So..."

Ichiro (Confused): "So what?"

Keiji: "Have you ever think about..."

Ichiro (Denying): "No, not yet and you must know that I'm not ready to have one."

For your information, I don't want to have a girlfriend yet. Besides, It's not the moment to think about that, because we have a report from our contact that there are witnesses who testified seeing a humanoid with the big head of a T-Rex and last, a dark bat monster what look like a dead man.

Ichiro: "Besides, you know our mission."

Keiji: "Yeahh... So maybe we have a human with a transformtion device or an only and pure kaijin."

We were walking in the streets and it looks beautiful. The technology and the details, looks amazing.

I cheked my phone and looks like is a call from our contact.

Ichiro: "Yes?"

??? (Phone): "Listen, there is a package for both of you in a package central near from Ataraxia. The location I sent you to your phone Ichiro."

Ichiro: "Ok, thanks Mr R."

Keiji: "What was that about?"

Ichiro (Sighing): "Guess we have to check a package for both of us in a package central."

After that, we went for a walk to the plaza of this place.

~Plaza~

There are so many students in this place, maybe from 19 or 18, but that's not the case, because our views about the place are amazing, because it looks like we are in the future.