✨Chapter 21✨

I wake up in the CAR. I'm laying on top of Zion with nothing but the shirt he was wearing yesterday. I sit up and look around . We slept here . Tv bb
he city ain't that pretty now it's 11:02 I think to myself as I look at my phone . I hop into the front seat and see a couple missed calls from the boys . I decide to call Austin back . After 3 rings he answers "where is you two at" he says right away "we fell asleep in the car at this place but we will be there soon" I say "we was worried" he says "sorry sorry" I say "but imma wake z up and then we will be on our way" I say "okay love you gabby" he says "I love you too Austin" I say and he hangs up .
I turn around and look at Zion still sleeping . He looks really cute. "Z" I whisper "Zion" I say and no answer not even a move "hey Kuwonu" I say and shake him lightly causing him to rub his eyes "hi sleepy" I say and he opens his with a smile before realizing we are in a car and sits up "We fell asleep" he says "yeah" i say and giggle as he chuckles "well I made I had a lot of fun" he says and winks "yeah me too" I say kiss his lips . He gets in the front seat and hands me my pants . He grabs a random shirt from the back and slips it on "my clothes look great on you" he says "well thank you"

We get home and walk in "well well well look who it is" Edwin says and I roll my eyes "we fell asleep in the car" I say "what did you guys do In the car" Brandon ask "umm drove" I say "what else" Nick says "if you guys think we f*cked In the car then ....... your right , we did" Zion says and puts his arm around me. I laugh lightly "ha ha" Nick says as Zion and I walk upstairs to his bedroom "hey Simba simba" I say and pick him before laying down and so does Zion "I say we go back to sleep" he says "I'm pretty tired" I say "Prettymuch tired" I say and giggle "so dumb" he says and smiles as I lay on his chest as I close my eyes

I wake up again to my phone ringing and I see it's Shawn "hello" I say "Hey You" he says "hi" I say "I got a cat" he says and I laugh "what?" I say "I got a cat well a kitten" he says and I giggle again "you got a kitten?" I say "yes ma'am" he says "a boy or girl" I say "boy" he says "aww so like can I come see him" I say "that's what I was wondering plus I need a name for the little guy" he says "I'll be there" I say and he hangs up . I get up and walk to my bedroom . I should shower . I haven't since yesterday morning . I grab some grey sweatpants with a black sweater and all that for the shower

I walk downstairs "boys I'm going to Shawns" I say and grab my little purse "uh" nick says "tell Zion I'll see him later" I say "and I love you guys" I say and they all shake their heads "yeah love you too" they all say as I smile and walk out the door .

I knock on Shawns door and he opens with the cutest little kitten ever in his arms. "AHHH" I yell which causes him to smile and the cat to jump "sorry little guy" I say and walk in "oh my goodness" I say and pet his little head lightly "he's so cute" I say and just smile ! "When did you get him" I ask "couple hours ago" he say "I can't" I say "hold him?" He ask "yessss" I say and he hands me the kitten "I think I'm inlove" I say and he chuckles "same" he says and I look at him to see him looking at me "you've always been inlove with me" I say "yeah but every time I see I fall inlove a little more" he says and I tilt my head with a smile before kissing Shawn on his cheek. We sit on the couch "you got a new couch and a cute new pet , might just have to take you back" I say "so all it took was a new couch and kitten that whole time" he says which causes me to laugh as I lay on him with the kitten in my hand . "This is our son now" he says "our?" I say "well I mean yeah , he can be yours too" he says "we need a name for him" I say as we begin to think "pineapple" he says "pineapple?" I question "yeah umm I'll pick the name" I say and think some more "Oouu , LEO" I say "Leo" he says "perfect" he says and I smile "hi Leo" I say as I pet the cats head "how was your week" he ask "good , really good" I say "I want painting and I took dance lessons , and I want skydiving" I say "woah miss busy" he says "it was my days with Austin , Nick and Zion" I say "ohh so that's over" he says "well the major spending time I mean I'm still gonna spend time with them cause they are my besties" I say "right but I have to talk to you Gabriella" he says and I sit up and let the cat lay on the couch .
"Okay what about" he says "so I been talking to Nate and him and Jada are thinking about moving back down to Arizona" he says "okay" I say "and so am I" he says "oh" I say "so I was thinking , if you do end of picking me , you can also move with us ,you and I will get a house together and you can meet my family and everyone" he says "but , what about my boys" I say "I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't wanna , you don't even have to pick me" he says "just wanted to let you know"