Crazy crushes

I fell asleep when we reached at midway to Rivendell. I leaned back on Elros as he steered the horse. He hummed lightly the whole way there. Elros awoke me when we had arrived. "Rise and shine Maria." He spoke warmly to me.

I opened my eyes to see the beaming and beautiful Rivendell. "Hissss!" I let out a hiss because it was really intense. He chuckled lightly at my weird reaction to the light. "Why is everything so bright..." I groaned sleepily.

He smiled, "Because it is daylight ." He helped me off the horse as we finally came to the entrance. And there standing was none other than my favorite twins, well boy twins. I'm going to pretend like I don't know them to see how funny they will react.

"Maria!" They ran up and squeezed me in their great arms. "Do I know you?" I acted befuddled. Their eyes widened, "Yes! we are Elladan and Elohir!" They acted distressed and frankly it was amusing. "Nope. Doesn't ring a bell." I shrugged.

They looked at each other downhearted. I'm too mean!!! I laughed, "I'm joking!!!" I hugged them back avidly. They laughed and Elladan divulged, "I thought you were serious! I'm afraid you made my heart stop."

I released them from our bear hug and looked at them lightheartedly. I saw their eyes twinkle. "I feel like it's been forever since we have seen each other." Elladan took hold of my hands and looked deep into my eyes. Awkward...... Yah I kind of already pledged my undying love to Legolas. How am I going to tell them!!!!

"Yes. It has been quite a while." I slipped my hands out of his nonchalantly. I didn't want him to get bummed out. He clutched my left hand and inspected my rings. "I don't remember this one....?" He pointed at the one Legolas gave me.

"Oh yah I got it the other day..." I smiled trying to act casual. "Its suits you." He smiled back. Yah honey I know it suits me because Leggles gave it to me! He hugged me again, "I missed your sweet scent most of all." He breathed into my neck and it sent chills down my spine. Merrrrrrr can you not do that!!!!

He finally pulled away and held my hands in his. "We have to introduce you to a couple of people Maria." Elohir held onto my other hand and both of them led me to what I assumed was Elrond's conference room. They opened the door and settled me down next to the people I at once knew were Arwen and Galadriel.

"This is Maria." Elladan introduced me to everyone in the room, Galadriel, Arwen, Elrond, Haldir, Orophin, and Rumil. "Hello nice to meet you..." I said shyly. I wasn't used to so many sparkling eyes on me. Arwen gave me a hug and looked at me, "I am so glad to meet you Maria.

My brothers have not stopped talking about you since they have arrived here after they found you at Mirkwood." She looked at them and obviously wasn't supposed to tell me that because the twins were staring daggers at her.

How did I, the ratchet ballerina, make these men unable to think of anything but me? Elrond sat in front of us in his huge oak desk. The rest of us plopped on couches in front of him. My eyes wandered around the room as they talked about me to each other.

I noticed that one of the blondies were staring at me. I looked at him back but staring him down piercingly. Surprised he looked away but considered me and winked. Da hell!!! Why did he wink???? I tried to figure out who he was but I couldn't figure it out.

He stood and walked towards me proudly so I stood too and looked up at him. "I am Haldir and these are my brothers Orophin and Rumil." He gestured to his brothers as he said their names. He then enfolded my hand and lightly kissed it and never broke eye contact.

I felt a blush creep onto my face. I smiled timidly. "Hello Haldir, Orophin, and Rumil." I rolled the Rs in their names. I saw Rumil smile at my coyness. They bowed their heads and we sat back down. We sat in awkward silence for a good ten minutes.