Pascal stands up and surrenders too, all of the leaf people gasp in amazement. “It's Lizardus!! “ They all bow.

You, Rapunzel, Cass and Sophie look at each other confused. 

One of the leaf-men ran over to Pascal, “Lizardus! It is you!” He bows.

You tilt your head, “Lizardus?” 

The leaf person gets into your face, using his other friends, “Indeed, we lorbs have been evading the sacred Lizardus for centries. For he is our King!” 

staggeringly, Leo flies back to you, covered in pink paint, making him look like a piece of cotton candy. You can't help but laugh at him, “What have you done you silly bird. Aren't you supposed to be with Varian and the others? Here, let me help ya-”

The leaf people gasp again and bow down. You groan, “Please don't say it-”

“It’s birdius!”

You roll your eyes, “I’m starting to see a pattern with these names… Guys, it's just a bird covered in-”

They all come over to meet him.

Sophie snickers, “Leo looks like he’s been in the sun too long.”

Rapunzel snickers slightly at Leo before her face turns confused, “But they're just Pascal and Leo.” Leo hops next to Pascal and tries to clean the paint off himself.

“No! He is Lizardus. That is Birdius. We are the Lorbs and you are the frine fooflers, But you are so cute!” He grabs Cass’ face. “Awh! And you baby frine floofers are even cuter!” He grabs Sophie’s cheeks.

“Get off me!” Sophie whines as she whacks the lorb’s hands away.

“Bad frine floofer!”

The lorb hops back down to Pascal and Leo, “Lizardus, Birdius, you must return with us to lorbvida, so the others can honour you two!”

“That sounds terrific! Show us the way!” Rapunzel smiles.

Leo hops onto your shoulder, stressed about the paint on his feathers. You chuckle softly, “Looks like someone needs a bath, huh?” You boop his beak.

The Lorb glares at Rapunzel, “We were NOT talking to you!” 

“We were talking to Lizardus and Birdius!” The Lorbs lift Pascal into the air, some of the Lorbs try to grab Leo but he refuses, clinging onto you for his life.

“I think he’ll be fine if I carry Leo- I mean birdius.”

“Suit yourself floofer, Come frine floofers! Come, come!”

Rapunzel tilts her head, “What does frine floofer mean?”

Everyone follows, “I'm pretty sure it means we're pets…” Cass answers.

   _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Meanwhile, The boys had just finished their hut.

“I think we did a pretty good job,” Hookfoot says as he stuffs his face with berries.

Varian clears his throat.

“Okay! You and Eugene did a good job while we are these delicious berries!”

“Berries that Leo picked! You know, if you stopped treating Leo like a food slave, you would see how much of a good help he is!” Varian argued. 

Lance laughed, “That bird? PFFFT! Even the racoon would be more helpful than the tiny thing.”

Varian glared at Lance, his face going a deep shade of red, “Their names are Ruddiger and Leo. And for the love of alchemy dont touch that!” Lance quickly drew his hand back from Varian’s alchemy supplies.