| t w e n t y - t h r e e |

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin chuckled at the comments and with the wonder of who "@peterhan" could be, he tried clicking on the user when his phone malfunctioned.

His phone suddenly tortured him by exiting the comment section of the post and instead of Hyunjin entering the person's account, his hands fell on the like button.

This made him like a post that was posted almost two years ago.

The boy's eyes started to grow wider as his hands held his phone tightly in regret. "I screwed up." He mumbled to himself before shutting his phone closed right away, tossing it at the upper corner of his bed.

Hyunjin buried his face into his pillow. "What if she thinks I'm weird? What if she starts going away? Ah, shoot." He shook his head up, turning around to face the ceiling before covering himself with his blanket.

" This is just a dream. I'm gonna go to sleep and when I wake up, I'll realize that it was just a dream. Yes yes." He shut his eyes close.

Beep!

@kseungh_ : giant? why are you still up

Hyunjin opened his eyes to check over his phone. "Hec." The boy took his phone and tossed that evil device away, this time, he placed it on his side table. "No no. I'm hallucinating."

"It's because I'm not sleeping. I'm hallucinating, Hwang Hyunjin just sleep, it's nothing. It's fi- fine."

"I am asleep, I'm falling asleep. I am now dreaming," He shuts his eyes close again and tried to drift into 'dreamland'.

————————————————————

"Yo Hyun-." Hyunjin quickly looked up. "Huh? What?" Minho chuckles then nodded his head towards the food in front of him.

"Are you waiting for your food to be cold?" He asks as the boy looked towards his food, mumbling an 'oh.'

Minho smiles taking a spoonful of his. "Thank you for running so slow~~." He exclaimed after winning the bet, sadly, saying he didn't have money didn't save him.

The older one decided that they'd just order and eat in his house, since Hyunjin did say that his money was at home. It probably wasn't a fair play, but what can he do, he's been acting weird since the morning.

"Psh.. yeah yeah." The boy just replied and shook his head, still trying to erase the thought of what he did in the morning. Hyunjin stuffed his face with rice cakes, definitely not stressed.

"Ah, I gotta go." Minho then speaks after checking his phone. "It's already seven pm. My mom's gonna- you know- plus I gotta feed my three babies, they probably missed me."

Minho drank his water while Hyunjin placed his chopsticks down, finally chewing the rice cake in his mouth as he and the older one stood up.

Since his mouth was still a bit filled with rice cakes, he just quietly followed the older one to the door at least until he has swallowed them all.

"Bye, get home safely," Hyunjin said. "Say hi to soonie, doongi and-." The younger one paused, trying to get hold of the other cat's name as it was just recently... kind of... new.

"Yeah— no. You can't even remember dori-."
"Ah right, dori." He chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry."
Minho shook his head and sighs. "It's fine. Don't forget my children next time."

"Or else what?-."
"You want a box?"
"Nope-." Hyunjin responded almost in a second after recalling the first time he asked that. Shivers ran through his spine when he recollected the older one chasing him with empty tissue boxes in two of his hands, threatening to hit him as a joke. 

The older one smiles. "Good. I'll get going then. Don't forget the file." He heads out as Hyunjin nods and waved at him until he was out of his sight.

Hyunjin then locked the door and looked over his food on the table before dragging himself towards the dining room.

"We just needed Minho to make you eat?" Mrs. Jen shook her head with a smile as she was fixing things up. It was hard to make him eat at home often.  Jen was a maid who took care of him ever since he was a baby, and she did notice how he started to stop eating after his mother has left him.

It was a struggle for her to see him smile nowadays too. So seeing him eating well, was actually more than enough to make her feel at ease.  Of course, Hyunjin did notice how hard she tried to cheer him up most of the time, but it was just impossible.

"Thank you for taking care of me Jen." The gratitude which he locked in his head and heart finally escaped. "You're welcome young one." She smiles in a gentle manner as Hyunjin soon went upstairs.

————————————————————

A/N: sorry for the delay of my chapters, I've been losing quite a lot of motivation and, I don't really know whether I'll continue this or not but I'ma try my best—

I'mma perhaps keep this book under 30-35 chapters so it might seem a bit rushed! But don't worry I'll try to keep every detail as much as I can:)

aLso- I know the painting I put there isn't as good- I'm not an actual artist, but let's pretend Seunghee drew much better than that (,: