Chapter 1

My eyes flew open as I shot up from my laying position. I gasped as if waking from a nightmare. I stayed still for a second to catch my breath.

Then I looked around. I found myself sitting in the middle of an empty room. There weren't any doors or windows, only tiled floors, plaster walls, a light in the ceiling, and a white box sitting in front of me.

"Where am I? Hello, is anyone there?" Of course I got no response, but it doesn't hurt to ask anyway.

I got up and walked around the room, feeling the walls as if a door would magically appear. "This is weird. How do I get out of here?

"Please proceed and put on the mask."

I jump not expecting to actually hear someone's voice. I looked around to search for the source but I couldn't find anyone. "What the hell... maybe it's just my imagination."

"Please proceed and put on the mask."

I jumped again. "Okay, maybe it's not my imagination. Hello, who's there? Whoever it is, can you help me out of here?!"

"Put on the mask."

I was beginning to get a little frustrated at this point. "Hey, this isn't funny! Let me out of here!"

"Put on the mask if you wish to exit the room."

"Put on the mask? I don't even see any mask! And why the hell would a listen to you, huh?!"

"Put on the mask or die."

My eyes widen. Are they for real? "What the hell are you talking about? Die, you can't be serious?!"

"You have 20 seconds to decide."

"What?"

"20, 19, 18..."

"H-hey, wait!"

"17, 16, 15..."

I frantically ran around the room, searching for a way out. "This has to be a prank! There's no way! Come on let me out!"

"14, 13, 12..."

I notice panels on the ceiling begin to move and big guns come down. "Hey, this isn't funny anymore! Why are you doing this?! What did I do to you?!"

"11, 10, 9..."

The guns point at me with red lasers, waiting for me to decide. "Ok! I'll put on the mask! Just stop it already!"

"8, 7, 6..."

More guns appear, and they don't stop counting. Making me so nervous and scared I could puke. "H-hey, why are you still counting?! I said I would do it!"

"5..."

I look around every direction in panic. I have to put on the mask! Where is it?! Where is the mask?!

"4..."

Then I look at the white box from before. That must be it!

"3..."

I quickly ran to the other side of the room and open the box. A mask was in side so this has to be it.

"2..."

Please, work! This has to work! Then I put on the mask.

"1............. Congratulations, you have become an archangel! Now let's begin!"