Sorry..

Your phone is ringing and on the screen it says unknown number. You are curuous to pick up, but you are thinking of doing your homework first.
You press the red button and leave your phone on the brown writing-desk in the corner of your room. You go to grab your notebook and a pen, but as you do that just seconds after you hung up on the phone, the unknown number calls again..
This time you decide to pick up the phone.
Y/n: "Moshi moshi(Phone greetings/ polite way to pick up the phone) Y/n here."
Unknown: "Ehh..hi..ehm.. Are you buissy?"
«You recognize the voice imedeatly and all of the sudden you just want to hung up already, but you decide not to»
Y/n: "What do you want now Midari.. did I not tell your perverted ass to stay the fuck away from me?"
«Midari get's quiet for a second»
Midari: ...Well.. first of all.. it would be nice if you could come back to the school to get your new uniform.. I heard from Runa that it was to small over your butt..
Y/n: You can just leave it in my locker because I don't even wanna see you.. Runa also told me that you use to give girls way to short skirts on purpose.
Midari: She did?.. well, sorry about that.. and also.. sorry about earlier and I really don't want you to hate me please..
Y/n: You think saying please and sorry is gonna fix up for what you did huh?
Midari: ok ok ok.. you don't need to forgive me, but please.. meet up with me to get your uniform and just give me another chance.. won't you Kudasai (Please)..
Y/n: Fine.. I will meet up with you, but I swear to god if you do just one more stupid thing I will literally never see you again..
Midari: Great! Arigato! I'll see you in half an hour in the gambeling hall..
Y/n: ..Sure.. Annyways- bye now..
Midari: See ya.

Geez! What have I gotten myself into now meeting up with Midari, the person Runa literally warned me about the first day.. the school pervert.. alone.. after the school has closed for the day..

You change from your school uniform into a pair of baggy pants, long sleeve sweater and you tie your hair up in a low ponytail just to make sure you don't show off to much, before you grab a bag and leave the house still hearing your uncle and aunt arguing and fighting..