This poor girl. She comes up with a brilliant idea like this, and everyone laughs in her face.

You gently place your other hand on top of her own, and her gaze shifts back up to you. She softly gasps and her eyes widen seemingly in surprise.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, honestly." you say. "But not everyone laughed at you. Some people might've thought the idea was a bit different, but... I'm sure there are those out there who thought of it as a genuinely good one."

Giving Charlie a soft smile, you add "And... I'm one of those people."

She gives you a soft smile back, and you can see what almost looks like tears forming in her eyes. "Th-thank you..."

You're about to say something to her, but a familiar staticky-sounding voice from outside the room suddenly interrupts you.

"Oh, Charlieeee!" it says in a chipper, sing-song voice.

The two of you swiftly pull your hands back to your sides, as the door behind you swings open.

"I have some excellent news to report!" Alastor says with a proud grin. "You have a customer!"

The Princess's eyes bulge open. "A c-c-customer?" she stutters in surprise.

"Yes indeed! All thanks to yours truly!" Alastor replies. "He's down in the reception area right now, as we speak. Follow me!"

The radio demon quickly turns around and takes his leave.

Turning back toward Charlie, it looks like there's a war going on in her mind. It's hard for you to read how she might be feeling right now.

Is she happy that her "Happy Hotel" is finally starting to take off? Excited for what the future might bring?

Or is she nervous about this new customer? About the sins he might have committed, and how she could help redeem him.

Maybe an odd combination of all those emotions.

Regardless, it's like the poor girl has a thousand-yard stare.

"Uh... Charlie? You okay?" you ask, waving a hand in front of her face.

Her eyes dart in your direction, seemingly being brought back to reality. "Wha- oh yeah! Sorry, (Y/N)."

She quickly gets up from her chair and says "Let's go and meet them!"

Following the Princess out of the room, you can't help but feel a bit concerned yourself.

How would one even redeem a demon, to begin with?

----------------------------------------------

"Can you... hold my hand please?" Charlie asks, her cheeks red from obvious embarrassment.

You feel your own cheeks redden up a bit upon hearing her words. "Uh... w-what for?"

"I trust you, so... I'd just like for you to be there for me, when we meet him. You don't have to, if you don't want to-"

"N-no, it's fine, really!" you assure her, before reaching your hand out toward the Princess.

She gently takes you by the hand and gives you a soft smile. "...Thanks, (Y/N)."

...Maybe you weren't looking too deeply into this, after all...

Or maybe she does this to everyone she feels comfortable with, for some reason.

Regardless, she still seems really nervous about meeting this new hotel guest, so you want to be there for her.