It reeked of alcohol badly. It was dark and the only source of light was the colorful strobe lights coming from the ceiling. It was hot and you already felt like you were sweating.

You pulled your dress down a bit more, it was super short. It went up every time you walked which made it even more annoying.

You looked around after hearing the doors slam shut behind you, just like that you were all alone.

"Well uh... I guess I'll try to find Pieck or Colt.." You whispered to yourself and began walking.

As you walked, you spotted a table set up with a bunch of alcoholic beverages. You decided to grab a shot before heading to find your friends.

Surprisingly, the shot wasn't bad for cheap alcohol. It was strong though. You leaned on an empty table as you took a minute to process it.

Suddenly, you felt your dress being pulled down. The hands felt, familiar..

"Your dress is too short."

Your heart quickly jumped and you turned around almost knocking the table you leaned on over.

Since it was dark you could barely make a face out of the person. They were tall and built.

"Don't touch me you creep." You said sternly. "I'm here with my brothers."

  "I know you are, Zeke told me." The voice spoke. It sounded so familiar but you could barely figure out who it was. Your heart was beating against your rip cage until the light above you both shined down.

"Porco?"

  "Yeah well.. That's my name." He replied with an awkward laugh placing his hand on his neck.

You blinked a few times, you struggled to get words out. This was so unexpected you had no idea what to do, was this who Zeke was meeting up with.

"W-what are you doing here?!" You shouted and stuttered. "You came all the way from out of state to come to a high school reunion?"

"Well I knew you'd be here because y'know.. You like to party." Porco looked down at you making eye contact.

God he looked so good. His hair was slicked back but slightly messy. His face was more framed than it was the last time you saw him. He looked like an adult now.

"You came here because I was gonna be here?"

  "Yeah.. I figured you wouldn't have let me over your house because of how things ended... This was probably the proper time."

You stayed silent. You couldn't form words. You wanted to say so many things but you didn't know how to..

His lips parted before he spoke, "You look really good.. Your dress is also too short." He looked down at the lower half of your body.

Your stomach filled with butterflies. "Like I care. You don't own me."

"Not yet I don't." He blurted out with a small laugh.

Your face quickly became hot. "I don't know what you mean by the Porco."

"Nothing.. I meant nothing..." He shook his head softly. "Do you wanna grab a drink or did you already get one."

"I had a shot already." You crossed your arms and looked away out of slight embarrassment. You felt like you embarrassed yourself already in front of him.

"Are you embarrassed?"

  "What?! No! Why would I be-"

"Don't lie to me." Porco said moving his hand closer to your face. "Your face is really warm."