🅸🅽🆃🆁🅾🅳🆄🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽

Bryce Hall is your typical Bad boy or you could say ''fuck boy''. The only hobby he has is playing with girl's hearts. He is a an only child, and lives with his mother. His dad took off at a young age, he doesn't believe in love especially now because of his ex. 1 Year ago he caught his ''girlfriend'' AT THE TIME cheating with his best friend. He was heartbroken, his love for Elle (his ex) was so deep, he stopped believing in love after that. 

Addison Rae is your goody good girl, the most kindest most purest soul you would ever meet. Maybe she's a little too nice. She lives with her super overprotective brother: Jaden Hossler. Her mom passed away at a young age because of her sickness, and her father.... is rarely home with her and her brother. Her father started getting careless after her mother passed away, he would drink a lot, and takes drugs, but he never told his children about it, he wanted them to be under a good influence. Addison along with her brother weren't too rich, they had money for enough meals for a week, but Addison never knew where the money came from, I mean her dad didn't even work, where was the money coming from?

Jaden Hossler is the brother of Addison Rae, and oh boy is her protective, he rarely let's Addison out of the house, he treats her like glass. He is dating Mads Lewis who is one of the few friends Jaden has accepted for Addison along with Dixie, Amelie, and Kenzie. Jaden sometimes sold drugs when they ran out of money, but NO ONE knew about this. Not even Addison, Jaden couldn't even think what Addison would think of her brother if she found that out. She was too precious to be involved in this types of messes, but little did Jaden know that Addison took pills too, secretly. It would calm her, resolve all her worries. 

Addison, Bryce, Jaden, (all the characters) went to the same high school. And there school was divided into 3 groups.

 One side was the ''upper clan'' which included: Bryce the leader/fighter, Josh the young one, Blake the tech nerd, and Noah the simp/softie, and Tessa the flirter. (there are more ppl but these are the main of the ''upper clan''.)

The other side was the ''lower clan'' which included: Addison the kind one, Jaden the leader, Dixie the aggressive one, Griffin the (idk), Kio the little brother/softie. (there are more ppl but these are the main of the ''lower clan''.)

Dixie was over protective of Addison she knew Addison was like glass she would do anything for Addison. They were best friends ever since they were both 3. 

And the last group the school was divided in was the ''normal'' people. These were the rest of the students who didn't associate with what happened in between the 2 clans. These included: Amelie, Kenzie, and Mads (there are more ppl but these are the main of the ''normal students''.)

There could only be 1 clan who ruled the school, and that would be determined in between the 2 clans.

Bryce and Jaden HATED each other, they were enemies, always fighting.

Griffin and Noah HATED each other too because they had a thing for the same girl, also because they are in different clans.

Kio and Blake ig ''hated'' each other they didn't rlly but they had to since they were in different clans.

Tessa HATED Addison, Addison didn't hate anyone. As I said Addison had the most purest soul. Tessa had a thing for Bryce, she was obsessed with him. ALL THE GIRLS WANTED BRYCE, and TESSA HATED IT.

Addison and Bryce knew each other, but never talked, Bryce found Addison extremely HOT. Addison didn't know Bryce too much, all she knew was that Jaden and everyone in her clan HATED him. She thought he was pretty attractive but she wouldn't let that make her do anything she would regret.

(Pretend Addison and Jaden are siblings but they have different last names, not because they're step siblings, but because... IDK just know that Addison and Jaden are blood siblings but have different last names. but Addison has 2 last names her original one given by her mother is ''RAE'' but her father and brother gave her another last name which is ''HOSSLER'' , so it's Addison Rae Hossler and Jaden Hossler)

A/N: HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ODDLY LONG INTRODUCTION. NO THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER. CHAPTER 1 WILL BE POSTED MONDAY OR AFTER MONDAY. WE'LL SEE. ANYWAYS THIS IS MY NEW BOOK I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

''dont trust everything you see even salt looks like sugar''

xxx

-Mj <3