7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)

Start from the beginning

At night.

Someone sneaks into the tent where I sleep, I recognize her before she could even enter.

So I sit, waiting for her to come in.

Andros "Tiona."

The amazoness is surprised when I call her by her name. She seems to be able to see me in the dark.

She whispers "Sorry... I wanted to..."

I put my finger over her mouth.

Andros "Tiona, I'm extremely glad that you recognize me, but do not sell yourself so short, I heard tales about the wonderful duo of amazoness of the Loki familia. You're worth much more than that. And I don't know if I can be a good parent, I don't even know if I can be a good husband. I'm a proud, lusty dragon, who could not control himself properly. Y-"

*chuu*

She grabs my head with both hand kiss me with passion.

"Humpf..."

"Hummmmmmmmmmm...  Hummmmmmmmmm..."

*separates*

"Aaahhhhh... Aaaahhhhh..."

*chuu*

"Hummmmmmmmm..."

"Hummmmm... Hummmmmmmmmmm..."

*separates*

XxXxXLemonXxXxX

I teleport ourselves and our tent in another location. Far from anyone.

And I kiss Tiona again.

I do not need to be a dragon to be lusty.

Human are as much sinners as they are.

"Hummmmmmmm"

"Ahhhhhhh... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Why do I bother with these morals anyway?

I teleport our clothes next to us, immediately exposing our bodies to each other.

Or not, we should detach our lips first to admire each other.

*mwahhh*

"Aaaahhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..."

Her skin color coffee makes you want to taste her. Her breast, albeit small, are baits makes to lure you in the predator's den.

Tiona gazes at me with a predatory smile.

Before she licks her brown lips while pushing me on the bed and kisses me greedily.

"Hummmmmm... Hummmmmmmm.... Hummmmmmmmmmmm..."

Her tongue enters my mouth and explore its every corner without restrain.

With each movement of her tongue, she presses more and more her firm yet comfortable body against mine.

I bypass her tongue and enter her mouth.

Her hands are immediately placing behing my head and my back to not let me flee, not that I would. Letting her instinct go wild.

Her lips overlap my mouth and she aspires my lips, my tongue, my saliva as if to devour me.

*SLURP* *SLURP*

 "HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...."

*mwahh*

"AAaaaaaahhhhhhh... AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..."