Chapter 7

The next day at school you kept hearing announcements coming over the school intercom. "Okay kids you need to find a prom date or else you get 200 days of detention. Good luck! Prom is in 52 minutes"
     You screamed when you heard this announcement. 52 minutes?!? The band girl walked over to you when she heard you scream.
     "Don't worry, they didn't actually mean 52 minutes. That's just an inside joke at our school," the band girl reassured you.
     "???" You replied. This school was the strangest place in the world...
    "But Rodrick still wants me to go to prom with him! And my sister said if I don't have a prom date I will be expelled from the Hills family!" You said, getting ready to scream again.
     "Noooo don't scream again ur too segsee😫😫" the band girl said. You weren't going to lie, sometimes she was kinda cringe...
    "Okay. I just don't want to go to prom with Rodrick, but I ALSO don't want 200 days of detention." You said sadly.
     "Hey, I have an idea!" Band girl said. "What if we go to prom together? If we're each other's dates then you don't have to go with him."
     "Hats a great idea 😌" you said. You blushed... your date was... band girl?
     All of a sudden you saw Rodrick running away angrily. He must have heard the entire conversation. This wasn't surprising because he was always around you...
     "Anyways let's go get some prom dresses after school!" Band girl said.

                      *Roadfrick's POV*
Im so sad and angry... I'm brocken... my heart... I loved her... I can't belief she is a lesbean for band girl...
    I will have my revenge right after I write this poem.

    Roses are red
   My drums are cool
   Why have you forsaken me, (Y/n)?
    What did I do? :(
...don't answer that...