~𝟞. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸 𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕪~

Mulai dari awal

"Sup, Barb," she said.

"I need to ask you a very serious question, and I need your help," I say as I sit down beside her.

"Shoot."

"I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach like there're butterflies in my stomach? I really need your help on this, please!" I say all in one breath. Carol was thinking about my situation and soon came up with a solution.

"I think you are..., " Carol paused. I look at her with a waiting look.

"Why'd you pause, dude?"

"For dramatic effect."

"Just tell me!"

"You're in love, Barb. You're in love, " Carol said with an annoyed face. I make a weird sound as I fall face-first onto the couch.

"I've never felt like this! Why now!? During a World Domination!" I exclaimed even though it was muffled. Carol just chuckled and pat my head.

"Poor, poor, child. I wonder what you'll do now, " Carol taunted. I glared at her and I rolled over on my back.

"Who knows if she even likes me anyway?" I look at the ceiling.

"Did she tell you what her sexuality is?" Carol asked as she ate her spray cheese. I look at my hands.

"No."

"Ask her, if she asks why just say that you wanted to know."

I look at the ground while thinking. Maybe I might have a chance, but I doubt it. I sigh.

"Okay, thanks dude, " I say as I get up walk to find (y/n).

"You're welcome, dude!"

I eventually found (y/n) in my room playing her new electric guitar. I knew it was wrong to make her someone she isn't, but I can't exactly just go up to her and say, "I'm sorry for hurting your friends and family, I hope we can still be friends."

No!

I walk up to her as she's playing a song called "Zombie" by Bad Wolves.

I thought she had the most beautiful voice to me, it's like she's a siren, she casts a spell on me. I smile to myself as I walk inside.

"Sup, dude," I say as I sit beside her. She starts blushing a bit, which is SUPER cute!

"Oh, hey, Barb," she says as she puts the guitar down. "What're you doing?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you a question," I say as I look at my hands. A bead of sweat rolls down my face.

"Yeah?"

"I what to know what, uh...what is your sexuality?" I ask quickly. She looks at me shocked.

"Uh, why do you ask?"