The exorcists exchanged glances with each other. Everyone was lost in thought.

Zhuge Yun's lungs felt like they were about to explode. "How could you distort the truth in such a way!"

"Brother Yun, I've always known that you have prejudice toward the Ni family," Ni Feng said as she lowered her gaze, she looked weaker from the back due to her slight coughing, "but a hallucination is a hallucination, you can't treat it as an evidence."

"You!" Zhuge Yun was going to say something but Helian Wei Wei raised her hand and gestured him to stop.

Helien Wei Wei looked at him and smiled. "Young Master Yun, let me teach you how to deal with this kind of skilled actors. All you need to do is to take your time and think about what she said carefully. Is there any inconsistency in her words? Then..." Helian Wei Wei slowly raised the corners of her lips, exuding an air of evil, "You can defeat her with one strike!"

Zhuge Yun failed to understand her.

Helien Wei Wei let out a long sigh and said, "Fine, I'll do it. I'm the idol you admire after all."

"I only admire the real Phoenix Girl," Zhuge Yun murmured softly. "Although I really want it to be you right now, the person whom I admire the most is still the real Phoenix Girl."

Helian Wei Wei smiled upon hearing his last few words, but she did not say anything further to Zhuge Yun.

Meanwhile, the bigger fetus in Helian Wei Wei's belly lifted his chin with pride. His voice was cool and soft. "How dumb is this young exorcist? Mother has said it out already, yet he still can't tell that Mother is the Phoenix Girl whom he idolizes. Human beings are really stupid."

"Of course, they're nothing compared to brother." The smaller fetus responded softly with smiling eyes.

The bigger fetus was very pleased at the smaller fetus' compliment. He leaned over and kissed the small fetus, making space for the small fetus to sense the situation outside.

Right now, Helian Wei Wei was looking directly at Ni Feng, who was trying to whitewash the situation, and said, "Lady Ni, according to your own explanation, you were really sick at that time. So, I have a question for you, how could a person, who was so sick that she couldn't even get up from bed, be assigned to watch the zombies? Hmm?"

Right, how could a person deal with zombies if she couldn't even get up from the bed?

One sentence.

That was all it took to make Ni Feng's version of the story fall apart!

The exorcists were not stupid. Some people saw the light almost immediately. All of a sudden, Ni Feng found herself on the receiving end of suspicious gazes coming from every direction!

Ni Feng clenched her hand tightly, gritting her teeth so tight she thought blood might come out. Never would she have expected this person to catch her tripping through a mere sentence she said.

Normally, people would not analyze what she said word by word, just to see if there were contradictions in her words.

Where did this person by the surname Wei actually come from?!

Of course, Ni Feng could never imagine what kind of training did that person in front of her underwent in the 21st century. To have such meticulous mode of thinking, Helian Wei Wei's lawyer license was not for nothing!

Helian Wei Wei looked at her and slowly added the most deadly sentence, "Since Lady Ni mentioned about the spiritual aura in your body, let's investigate it carefully to see whether if it's the real spiritual aura..."