Emre guided her to the garden, informing her that Ozgur was out and Ozan was busy in the kitchen preparing food for some private party. She sat at the table in the garden waiting for Deniz to come. This part of the restaurant was her favourite as it was filled with plants handpicked and arranged by Sevim. She sipped the tea hoping it would calm her nerves. All she could think of ever since he left yesterday was the feel of his lips on hers, the way their tongues danced together, that prickly sensation as she caressed his beard and most importantly the way he looked at her as they pulled apart. He gave her a spare charger that was in his car before he left taunting her not to forget it to bring it back.

While she was expecting a call from Ozgur, it was her cousin, who lived in Istanbul that gave her a surprise call that night. Her cousin Cansu was finally getting married to her boyfriend after waiting for so many years. She remembered her talks with Cansu when she came down for her wedding. Cansu was frustrated with Levant for not introducing her to his daughter. They left immediately after her wedding due to an emergency. They discussed the dates, logistics and celebrated the news. Her cousin wanted her at the wedding.

"Ezgi to earth... Ezgi" She saw Deniz waving her hand snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Ezgicim your friend here deserves some attention." Deniz tried to get Ezgi's attention as she sat lost in her world.

"Here's your coffee... let me know if you want anything else" Emre put the coffee in front of Deniz and left as Ezgi thanked him.

"I need your advice" Deniz looked expectantly.

"What did I miss?" Ezgi narrowed her eyes on her friend, who seemed unusually nervous.

"I think I like Ozan" She closed her eyes and let it out.

"What?" Ezgi looked at Deniz in shock. Neither did she see Deniz go on a date nor mention any remote interest in anyone since she entered her life.

"I don't know since when... I mean he's your twin so I may have held back from you." Deniz offered her explanation.

"Hello ladies" Ozan dropped by their table.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he saw their panic-stricken faces.

"Yea I was just telling Deniz that I saw Serdar." Ezgi blurted out in panic and realised she made the situation worse.

"When? Did he trouble you again?" Ozan started his line of questioning.

"He was a guest at the event. He tried to talk but luckily Ozgur came." Ezgi tried to calm down Ozan.

"Ah so he visited you then..." A smile formed on Ozan's face but Emre called him, so he had to leave.

"Ezgi what's going on?" Deniz gave her a quizzical look.

"Nothing... forget about me, let's go back to you" Ezgi took a sip of her tea trying to hide her blush.

"I don't know what to do. I mean I tried to focus my energy on work, but I can't stop thinking about him anymore..." Deniz admitted to her feelings.

"I'm so happy for you..." Ezgi squealed in delight.

"It might not be an easy road you know... my past, my trust issues..." Deniz tried to list everything that would hinder the relationship.

"Yes, there are hiccups, but you'll never know until you try..." Ezgi squeezed her hand assuring her to proceed and realised it applied to her as well.

"Do you think he'll be okay with my past?" Deniz asked her, still unsure.

"I crib about him often but he's the most sensible person I know... you guys will be perfect... Did you ever notice him look at you? He goes all dove-eyed." Ezgi got up and hugged her.