The Lavender

"I don't get what you're trying to say," Denki stared at Hyacinth, "There's no possible way Iris could be involved with them."

"It's a possibility we can't cross off," Hyacinth replied. He tapped on the table, a rhythm Denki had heard before, "Iris can literally be anywhere ."

"We agreed to meet this year," Denki said, "She has to be at UA."

"She can't be," Hyacinth said as he ran a hand through his hair, "She would've approached us already. You mentioned she might be a villain, so our only choice that has a connection to UA is..."

Denki frowned, finishing the sentence, "The League."

"Exactly."

"So we've confirmed that she's a villain, and might be working for the League..." Denki sighed, "How would we help her escape?"

"You realize that she's still going to be charged, right? Hell, we all have the possibility of being charged, Gold. With all the stuff we've done, there'd be no escape," Hyacinth stared straight into Denki's eyes, "If she gets caught, all of us are done for."

Denki took a sharp inhale, "Then-"

"We might not see Iris again."

~~~

"I like to think I'm pretty smart," Denki grinned.

"Yeah, smart ," Ashido parroted. They were all at a study session together - Denki, Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, Jirou, and Bakugou - and it was going quite well.

Denki shot her the most offensive look he could think of, only to smile when Ashido broke into giggles.

"Pay attention, fucktards," Bakugou said with no real heat, "I'm reteaching you how to solve for x."

"Yeah, yeah."

They worked in a surprising silence, until Sero spoke up again, "Why's it so quiet?"

Denki shrugged, "No clue, I was just doing the assignment for algebra."

Ashido threw her hands up, "Man, I'm so bored!" She picked up her phone, and as predicted, went straight to Instagram to see Yaoyorozu on her feed. "You know, Yaomomo kinda gives me a bad vibe."

Jirou was surprised, "Really? I thought it was only me."

That's when Denki realized that his classmates are more observant than he thought, "Really?? Why?"

Ashido shrugged, "It's a gut feeling."

"Now that I think of it, I think she acts strange," Sero said, "Like remember when Marigold asked us to call him Marigold?"

Jirou nodded, "It's like she was totally against the idea and surprised."

Denki frowned, "Really? I didn't see that." But he did remember the distaste he has of her after that one night. That meeting clearly didn't go as planned.

"Of-fucking-course you didn't see that dunce face," Bakugou spoke up, "It's so obvious. I don't know who the fuck she thinks she's fooling."

Clearly someone wasn't trained well if they raise a bunch of suspicion in highschoolers. Denki shrugged, "I just, don't know what you guys are pointing at?"

"Same, Gold," Kirishima agreed, "Yaomomo's completely normal. We don't know what's going on in her life so we can't assume anything."

Ashido shrugged, "I wasn't assuming anything, I just don't vibe with her. She makes me weirdly uncomfortable. I have to admit she's cute though."