*That's great...*

*Let's go to the canteen... I badly need a coffee...*

*Yeah... me too* NK said.

They came to the canteen. Arnav sat on the chair.

*Aasim Bhai... four coffees...* Aman said while sitting on the chair.

Aasim nodded ok.

Arnav ran his eyes and his eyes got stuck on a girl's gang who were eating ice cream. Aman noticed him and looked in that direction. He wondered, seeing a smile on Arnav's face. Usually, girls would smile at him... today, it's happening in reverse.

*Who is she ASR?* Aman asked directly.

*She would have beaten up by me today...*

*But why? Did she do anything wrong?*

*No yaar... she crossed my path when I chased the Science department boys... *

*Ohh...*

*I caught her when I tried to catch them...* he said, looking at Khushi.

*Was that coincidence, or....* Aman teased.

NK shared hi-fi with Aman. Arnav rolled his eyes.

Khushi saw Arnav with his friends and her facial expression changed. She left the canteen hurriedly.

*ASR... why became she nervous, seeing you?* Aman questioned.

Before Arnav said,

*Why not if he tried to punch her face?* Akash countered.

*Thank God... her beautiful face was saved from getting smashed* NK mocked.

*She is not that type... do you know what she did?* Arnav questioned them.

*What?* the trio asked in the same tone.

Arnav explained to them how she tricked Vikas. They laughed heartedly.

*This is interesting...* Akash said.

*Nannav mere Bhai... how did you cross her path exactly at the right time two times...?*

Arnav shrugged his shoulders.

*He will say... its co-incidence....* Aman chuckled.

*Don't you guys believe me?* Arnav asked seriously.

They nodded YES and then NO.

Arnav sighed.

RM

Arvind was in the living room, watching the NEWS on TV. Arnav entered with a smile.

*Hi, Dad...*

*Hi, Chotte...* he looked at his shirt which was dirty.

*Today also you fought?*

Arnav pressed his lips together, without answering.

*Have you gone on a date today also?*

Arnav nodded yes.

*Chotte... you can provide food for your whole college every day... yet, you have been going for the date to get food...*

Cutting him,

*Dad... I'm going on dates not because I have no money... it's kind of prestigious dad. You know how jealous my college boys are...*

*You are breaking girls' hearts...*

*You are mistaken... I won't accept their date if they are serious...*

*What do you mean?*

*They are showing off Dad... they are doing this to flaunt...*

*Be careful Chotte... whatever you are doing now may affect your future...*

*How?*

*What if your wife got to know about it? She may misunderstand you...*

*Dad, now day's girls are so casual. They won't take anything seriously. And I'm not doing anything wrong. I have only lunch nothing more than that*

*Don't underestimate girls Chotte... LIFE always pushes us into something we never expect...* it was indeed a warning.

*Let's see Dad...*

*Go and get fresh...dinner is ready. I have prepared butter paneer masala for you*

*Dad... you would have gotten married after Mom's demise...*

Arvind smiled softly.

*Of course, I could. But she would not have been a good mother to you...*

*But you would have gotten a good wife at least.*

*I never thought of someone in Ratna's place. She is not replaceable...*

*I love you Dad...* Arnav hugged him.

*Love you too...*

Arnav went to his room. Arvind stood looking at him. How easily he said... is it easy to give the place that we love TRULY to someone? Small boy... how does he know about LOVE until he falls in LOVE? He is roaming with girls in the name of a date without understanding its consequences.

Arvind sighed. Don't know what life is stored in his future.

To be continued...

The next update is there on INKITT

Target

Khushi was waiting for the bus to go home. The bus came and she got a seat behind the driver's seat. The bus started. She saw a guy passing the bus by bike. His bike's side stand was not removed. Khushi became horrified seeing that. He will meet with an accident if the side stand is hit with a speed breaker or a stone.

*Please go fast... see his bike stand...* she said to the bus driver.