"Oh, he did?" Jukyung asked, her sparkling eyes filled with innocent curiosity. 

"That's what I heard," Yoon-ah replied curtly. "I haven't been in this school for very long either Imju."

As they sat facing each other, Jukyung opened her mouth and shut it again, her thoughts wandering back to the night on the rooftop, while Yoon-ah felt guilty for her unprovoked rudeness. An awkward silence fell upon the two girls, with neither of them knowing what to say to fill in the moment. 

"I really liked his songs," the brunette spoke up again after a while, holding out one of her earbuds almost as though in a peace offering. "Would you like to listen to them?"

"Oh? Oh, thank you," the pretty girl replied, gently plugging it into her ear. From the other end of the bud, wonderful notes began to pour in, and Jukyung was awestruck by how quickly they overtook the silence and transformed it into something magical. 

Soon enough, however, Jukyung began to nod her head in sync with the faster beats of the music. Yoon-ah was startled by the girl's sudden movement, making her turn to look at her. The wired earbud hanging out of one ear, Jugyung seemed so engrossed in the beats, it was almost comical. 

The moment she became aware of the brunette's gaze on her, she was frozen in her tracks. Jukyung's hands slowly traveled upwards to cover her mouth in horror, heat rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment. 

"I'm so sorry," she muttered, yanking the earphones out of her ear and almost hurling them back at the brunette. "And thanks." 

"No problem." Yoon-ah bit her lower lip in an attempt to stifle her laughter.

"Um. So, Yoon-ah-" Jukyung not-so-subtly diverted the conversation to another topic, running a hand through her hair. "-Sua told me you don't have a Stargram account either."

The girl hummed in response. "I never cared for getting one. Not like Sua, anyways," she said, giggling at the mention of her socialite friend. 

However, Jukyung had her brows furrowed, almost as if she were considering something important. "I'd like one," she said slowly, her eyes shining as she grasped Yoon-ah's arm. "How about this? I'll get one if you get one!!" 

Freeing herself from the girl's iron grasp, Yoon-ah shook her head. "There is no way. Just get one of your own."

There was a difference in the attention she received at school. Yoon-ah had no desire to draw more unnecessary attention to herself by having her own public profile on a social media site such as Stargram. 

"Yoon-ah-ya!!" Jukyung pouted. "Please?" 

At that moment, the bus slowed down and stopped at Yoon-ah's stop. 

"One word, two letters. No." The brunette swung her school bag over her shoulder, ready to get off the bus. Jukyung, however, grabbed ahold of her friend's jacket and refused to let go until the girl agreed.