Jukyung shrugged and shook her head in denial, chucking awkwardly.

"Yah! Don't be so modest," Sua exclaimed. "By the way, do you have a Stargram account?"

Jukyung responded with another shake of the head.

"Are you trying to be one of those mysterious girls like Yoon-ie here?" Sua gasped, teasing the new girl. "You know, followers will pile up the second you create an account."

"Even second-in-class Soojin here has a Stargram account," Sua said, nudging the girl in question. Soojin laughed in response before shaking her head.

"I rarely post," she defended herself.

All this while, Yoon-ah stood as a silent spectator and all the chatter from the girls was lost to her ears. What school Jukyung came from and what lip tint she wore were the last concerns on her mind.

After what seemed like an eternity, the girl seemed to shake herself out of her daze.

Soojin's sharp eyes noticed the brunette's gaze sharpen as her friend refocused on the conversation.

"We are thinking about eating out today, why don't you join us?" Sua was asking Lim Jukyung. However, it seemed as though the girl was hesitant.

"Let's go, ImJu" Yoon-ah cut in. "It's going to be fun."

Jukyung's eyes widened as she heard the nickname the pretty girl had just called her. Since Jukyung was a child, she had never had any real friends, and when Yoon-ah had called her by that nickname, the girl had been pleasantly surprised.

"Come on," Yoon-ah said, giving the flustered girl her hand. "I want to get to know you better."

Jukyung nodded slowly. "Let's go." She spoke up, smiling.

Sua cheered and skipped out of the classroom with Kang Soojin following close behind her. Yoon-ah tugged on Jukyung's hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

The four girls walking down the corridor seemed almost ethereal. Several students lingering in the hallways gaped at them. There emerged mummers in the corridor and awed whispers replaced the spectators' conversations.

"Yah! Isn't that the new angel student?"

"She's so pretty!"

"Of course, she'd become friends with the angels of our school. What would you expect?"

"It is true. Beautiful things really do belong together."

"Wowwww, the new girl managed to become friends with the Goddess herself."

The girls started their evening by eating a variety of delicious foods. At the local restaurant, Yoon-ah introduced Jukyung to her favorite dishes.

"Ohh," the brunette cheered, bouncing up and down on the chair like a child as the waiter placed the dishes on their counter.

"This one is my favorite," Yoon-ah said, savoring bibimbap, and passing some onto Jukyung's plate. As Jukyung tried a bite, her eyes widened.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, her jaw dropping in awe. "This is amazing!"

 "This is amazing!"