Chapter-4

Tae's pov
Thank God ,the waiter came or else I must answer the question which y/n asked......wait shall I confess her by giving hints that she is ideal type???...fine I will do it!!!!

Waiter - Sir,here is your order.....

Tae - thankyou,you can leave now

(The waiter left leaving us alone....)

Y/n - So, now answer my question.....

Tae - So,I want her to be kind with everyone,she must take care of my parent and mainly I want her short maybe someone like you......(smile) (did she guess that I confessed her.....)

Y/N'S POV

(Did he just say that he want someone like me???!!!!.....Gosh why is my heart beating fast.....stop blushing y/n....be strong!!!)

Y/n - o-ouh...(shit....why did I stutter...)

Author pov

After talking for a while taehyung y/n at her home went back to his house where he live with other members of BTS ...

TAE'S POV

(At home)

I went back home when I saw my hyungs and kookie  sitting near the pool I went to them....

Jin - Yah!!!where were you until now???

Tae - I just went to park and I met y/n there....so,..

Jimin - SO!!!!

Tae - stop it hyung!!we just went to cafe spent time with eachother.....

Kook - so, someone hanged out with their crush.....

BTS - OUH!!!!

Tae - Yah!!!stop teasing me!!! 

(I said and went back to my room.....I sat on my bed and started talking to myself)

Tae - What are they thinking of themselves!!!Every dog has a day.....when they hang out with their crush then I will tease as hell!!!!

(As I was talking to myself I heard a knock on my door....)

Tae - Come in....

Assistant - (bow) hello sir....

Tae - yes.....what happened

Assistant - Sir,from tomorrow we are going shoot an m/v from tomorrow and we are going collaborate with blackpink.....

(My eyes widen when he said that we are collaborating with group blackpink)

Tae - W-WHAT???

Assistant - Yes sir,and your partner will be y/n...
and this song theme is love

Tae - O-ok.....You can leave now.....

(Gosh!!!!Why do you hate me so much god!!!!Why!!!!!!)