Chapter-2

( Tae POV )

(After a long day of dance practice I am walking through the park near our studio......I am wearing a mask and a cap right now so I wont to be recognized by my army because our group is quite popular.......I went the corner of the park where I mostly sit because there will be only few people around here.......I removed my mask and I inhaled the fresh fragrance of the flowers.......It felt very refreshing.....I sat there for a moment thinking about my happy moments....I am leaving home when I suddenly bumped into someone.....It is a girl,I cannot see her face because she is also wearing a mask and a cap......Then I heard her voice it is angelic but it seemed a little familiar.....)

??? - I am sorry

Tae - Excuse me, are you Y/N??

Y/N - y-yes....by the way are u kim taehyung.....

Tae - y-yes,I am kim taehyung from group BTS.....

( y/n!!!!!!by the way she is my crush since we were trainees......I wanted to confess her but I was afraid of losing her because what if she don't love me back.....But now she is infront of me!!!!!!.....let me ask her if she would join for coffee......

Y/N'S POV

( I was walking through the park when I bumped into someone and it is none other than my crush kim taehyung!!!!!omg!!!!!why is my heart beating so fast!!! Oh my poor heartu!!!!

Tae - earth to y/n.....

Y/N - y-yes....I am sorry

Tae - no problem...hmm..w-would  you like to join me for a cup of coffee....

Y/N - (omg!!!did he just ask me to join him????so,does it mean that he loves me back!!!???No, no way he just asked you to join only for coffee nothing else.... y/n now just agree to him!!!)  S-sure taehyung.......