Chapter 2

Y/N POV

Finally after a long time that seemed like hours the "quirk test" ended and I had gotten the 11th place. I wasn't happy about it nor disappointed.

When Aizawa sensei told us that we were dismissed i dashed off to my locker to take my things and head straight to my beloved bed. But when i was  closing my locker i felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my pink haired friend.

"Hey Y/N could you give me your phone number, cause I'm making a class group chat" Mina asked me.

I gave her my number and smiled at her.

"I will add you after school okay?" Mina asked me.

"Okay thanks very much" i told her pouting the phone in my pocket.

"No prob girl. See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Mhm! Bye Mina" i waved her goodbye and walked away.

Time skip

When i returned home i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I reached for it and unlocked it. There were 2 notifications.

You have been added to the group chat '1A students'

You have been added to the group chat '1A queens'

I checked if any of the groups had any message in them. I wasn't really surprised when i found none, after all that was the first day of school.

I went straight up to the bathroom for a quick shower and then i took a nap.

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of my notifications blowing up. I quickly took my phone and saw a bunch of messages from the 2 new groups iv been added to. I decided to check '1A students' first.

'1A students'

Kaminari: Guyssss did Aizawa sensei gave as some kind of homework????

Uraraka: I don't think so Kaminari-kun. It was our first day.

Iida: It indeed was our first day at school and I am 100% sure we do not have any assignment to do for tommorow, classmate.

Kaminari: Sero why did you lie to meeee.

Sero: Don't blame me dude. Mina told me we had homework and i just told it to you.

Mina: Hey don't try to blame this on me. Y/N told me about it!

Kaminari: Y/N come on tell us why you lied to ass.

Mina: I think you meant *us Kaminari. Your perverted side is coming out pfffft-

Kaminari: Same thing Ashido.

I was reading the messages, wondering how the hell they become so good friends with each other, when i was just being friends only with Mina. I just shrugged it off and decided to reply them.

Me: I just woke up from a nap and i see that's someone is accusing me of lying. I never said we had homework Mina.

Mina: You did like a few minutes before the quirk test ended.

Me: Oh my god Mina!!!! U don't listen to meeee. I said that imagine having after that exhausting day homework and that I would prob just kill myself.

Mina: Ohhhhhhh sorry guys my bad.

Kaminari: Mina next time listen to what people are talking and do not stress the shit out of me.

Sero: Woah dude calm down.

Iida: I agree with Sero this time. Kaminari please watch your language, even if it's through text. Thank you.

Kaminari: Alright, alright. You guys are overreacting.

Me: Have you seen yourself in the mirror?

I closed my phone and flopped at my bed. I smiled to myself thinking of how great this year will be with this amazing friends. (lol it will not)

I was pretty sleepy at this point so I set my alarm and drifted to sleep.

~~Dream~~

"Hello? Is someone there?" I ask at the complete void in front of me.

I tried to move but chains were holding my arms and hands back. Then I heard a giggle.

"Is someone there? Please help me" I begged as the giggling didn't stop and it was getting closer and closer.

"What's the problem Y/N-chan? You said it yourself. You won't stop being my friend no matter what... So why are you trying to escape?" the voice said as the person came to my sight.

"Himiko?! What are you doing?! Help me!" I screamed while looking at my best friends eyes. But they were slightly different. They were filled with anger, excitement and many other feelings that i couldn't specify. I just knew that wasn't my friends eyes.

I shot up from my bed sweating and breathing heavily. Soon i started trembling.

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream..." I kept telling my self while some tears run down my cheeks.

After a while i was a little bit calmer and decided to go to sleep but i obviously couldn't.

A/N

Again I'm so sorry for not posting this earlier i just didn't have any ideas about what should I write, but thank you for reading!

Leave a vote bitch 😘