3 - Perfectly imperfect

"Baby, What's wrong?" Joe asks softly, as he wraps his arms gently around Taylor who is coming slowly coming down from a near panic attack, "I- I can't do anything right!" Taylor told him tearfully, Signaling to the phone that laid open with a hate comment about who knows what burning the once joyful essence of their house with it's flaming toxicity. "Now Taylor, We both know it's more then that, Tell me whats happening" Taylor takes a deep breath as Joe pulls her onto his lap,

"I just wish... I was more, Perfect" She finally admits, Refusing to make eye contact with him.
"Taybear, I love every single inch of your body and soul and there is nothing that could make me stop loving your little quirks and differences to pieces with my entire heart"
"It's just sometimes I think that life would be easier if I wasn't such an imperfect perfectionist"
"Lucky for you, Your imperfections are perfect" Joe whispered truthfully in her ear.
"No there not, they are literally not hence why they are imperfections"
"Trust me your imperfections are perfect, just like the rest of you"
"Joe, For a guy with a literature degree, You sure are being dumb right now. There literally the opposite of perfect"
"Well then I don't like perfect, Because I like you and so if you imperfect then that is what I love, Because Taylor when I say I love you I mean it. I love you and your imperfections are apart of you so I love them to pieces" Taylor stayed silent, How could she fight him when he was confessing how much he loved her. "Thank you" She smiled resting her head on his chest, "Thank you, for loving me for me."